Do you wish to gain deeper expertise in accounting and focus your career in that direction?
We are a team of 70+ professionals gathered around software for travel agencies and tour operators that was established in 1990.
What tasks can you expect?
- Booking, collecting and archiving documentation for all business transactions
- Booking of all bank statements in domestic and foreign currencies
- Responsibility for cash refund documentation
- Administering long-term assets registry
- Administering student contracts
- Administering annual leaves/vacation registry
- Creating orders for business trips
- Preparing different internal reports and reports to the government
- Following local regulations and taxation matters
- Assisting in other tasks from the accounting and finances domain
We are looking for an accountant with these qualifications:
- University degree in Economics (Accounting Major is an advantage)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
And the following skillset:
- Ambition to pursue a career path in accounting
- Attention to detail and precision in dealing with numbers
- Systematic application of theoretical knowledge to practice
- Willingness to suggest new improvements to usual processes
- Great organizational and prioritization skills
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to learn about controlling and finance
- Appreciation of the work you perform
- An inspirational environment that encourages constant growth
- Mentoring from an experienced chief accountant willing to pass on knowledge
- Support and understanding from the management
- Opportunity to learn about the process related to the EU funding projects
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below).