Imagine that your job was to understand the needs and collect requirements of customers from all over the world in order to deliver a powerful software solution that can truly transform their business.
Lemax is a team of 80+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators. It is a highly scalable product that grows businesses of more than 120 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Business analyst/Product owner to make sure that our product grows continuously – just like our customers’ satisfaction using it.
If you find this role challenging and exciting, we might have an interesting career opportunity for you.
What will you do?
- Gather requirements from Sales, Customers, Implementation team
- Create a functional specification for new modules (user stories, process flowcharts, use cases, drafting complex solutions)
- Manage development projects by overseeing work done by engineers and testers
- Defining budget and timelines for new modules and features
- Creating project timelines and tracking them until delivery
- Daily meetings with IT team to monitor progress
- Quality assurance for projects delivered:
- QA after IT implementation
- Bug reporting during QA and taking care of bug fixes before production launch
- Support in writing test cases
- Create final documentation for the product (Product internal documentation, Training materials, Product user guides, Notifications, FAQs)
- Educate company team members on how to use new functionalities of the product
Who are we looking for?
We would like to work with an analytical person who enjoys creating innovative and efficient solutions, and who is driven by customer success and product excellence.
Education & Experience
- MS/BS degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis or software development roles
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills, in particular the ability to balance between shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English language
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and different stakeholder levels
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Business Analyst/Product Owner at Lemax, you will be the co-creator of a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory to become the leading solution for tourism industry on the global market by 2023
- You will have a transformational impact on our customers’ businesses as you will be providing them with a complete solution that automates and accelerates their business processes
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Close cooperation with other product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing Product team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.