Do you love to analyze, evaluate, and refine processes to help others realize projects and achieve maximum business value? If so, this might be the right position for you!
Lemax is a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators. It is a highly scalable product that grows businesses of more than 120 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team as a vital link between our clients and internal stakeholders, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of projects.
Your primary responsibilities will be communicating with stakeholders, gathering requirements, and making sense of these requirements in order to ensure that our product solves business problems at hand.
What will you do?
- Discovering, identifying and gathering detailed customer requirements throughout the sales, implementation and post-implementation phases of multiple projects
- Analyzing customer requirements: organizing, specifying and synthesizing information provided by various stakeholders
- Specifying customer requirements and gaps – documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders (Gap analysis, Process workflows)
- Validating and verifying customer requirements – ensuring that the requirements map to the real business needs, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards
- Mapping business processes – defining how to effectively map customers’ business processes to our product (Business process reference guides, SOP’s, Specifications..)
- Guiding customers through complex software functionalities and helping them recognize and define priorities to gain the most value from our product
- Closely cooperating with project teams – in order to ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge about customer’s business processes
- Closely cooperating with the Customer success department – to help Customer success managers examine the level of Lemax usage and increase software adoption
Who are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- MS/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or software development roles
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written) and ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment with ability to productively lead multiple priorities; strong organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner with strong communication skills who will not only work to understand but also elicit needs from clients
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and different stakeholder levels
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Business Analyst at Lemax, you will be an important liaison between our customers’ business needs and a powerful software solution which can truly transform their business!
- You will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory to become the leading solution for travel agencies and tour operators on the global market by 2023
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Close cooperation with other product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.