We are a team of 80+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – which is among the leading software solutions for travel companies in the world!
We are looking for a Communication Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness
- Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same or similar roles
- Master’s degree
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Ability to multitask and balance between deadlines and priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
What’s in it for you?
- You will have a vast impact on our company growth as you will be in charge of increasing brand awareness, and consequently, customer acquisition
- You will be challenged to continually improve your professional knowledge and skills
- You will work with a friendly, talented and collaborative team
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.