Lemax is a team of ambitious people transforming the tourism industry globally.
Our purpose is to help tour operators and travel agencies fulfill their mission of providing unique experiences to their travelers by automating their processes and ensuring end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
The success of our customers – travel agencies and tour operators worldwide is crucial for us. Along the whole customer journey, all teams and departments in Lemax participate in offering our customers a great product, excellent service, and reasons for a long-term partnership for their business success.
The Customer Success team in Lemax is dedicated to managing customer relationships and customer happiness proactively.
And we are growing! 🙂
Our team is growing with various levels of positions. Besides a senior role which description can be found below, we are looking forward to meeting mid and junior-level specialists in our Customer Success team.
What are you going to do?
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for handling Lemax’s top customers.
This role aims to be the trusted advisor to customers, helping them gain business success using Lemax solutions. CSM is responsible for retaining, renewing, and expanding Lemax services.
- Build and manage the relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Track and understand customer business processes through regular contacts to understand their problems and potential solutions we offer
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Lemax advocates
- Track and ensure renewals and proactively influence potential churns
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with Account Executives on expansion.
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase to build relationships and support customer transition to the next phase in their journey.
- Support implementation of new modules and functionalities to existing customers after upsell activities
- Act as a voice of the customer within the organization → ensure product feedback loop and influence internal improvements to provide a smooth customer journey
- Support with ensuring customer testimonials, case studies, webinars, and other customer materials
- Ensure customer advocacy and reference-ability to drive new business growth
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about making strong relationships with customers and solving complex problems they have. You are passionate about tourism as an industry, and the value that digitalization in this industry globally brings.
You enjoy driving customer satisfaction and seeing the customers have business value and succeed in their goals through the product and service that you offer.
In Lemax, we connect technology and tourism.
Due to this connection, we are focused on expanding our Customer Success team from two streams:
- people with travel & tourism expertise, and
- people with a business background, B2B, international expertise (preferably connected with technology, but with no previous knowledge of tourism as an industry)
We have huge know-how with more than fifteen years of experience in the travel tech industry. So, if you are passionate about learning and developing in one of the most resilient industries worldwide – that’s great!
Nevertheless, substantial travel & tourism business knowledge can be a considerable advantage in this role.
For tourism experts among you – here is an opportunity to connect your passion and technology!
Education and Experience:
- MS/BS degree
- For a senior role 8+ years of experience, 3+ years of experience for a mid-level position.
- For senior roles, 4+ experience in B2B Enterprise Key Account Management, Customer Success, Customer Relations, Professional Services, Consultancy, or Business Development.
- Customer retention and growth experience
- Experience in communication, presenting, and building relationships with C-Level
- Experience in customer needs analysis, defining a solution, and most functional approach in ensuring business solution fit to a customer requires while delivering a business value to own company.
- Travel & tourism experience can be a considerable advantage in this role but is not mandatory.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Strong networking & relationship building skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Can-do attitude, strong sense of ownership towards tasks and projects
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with customer from different time zones
What can you expect at Lemax:
- As a Customer Success team member, you will have a strong influence on customers’ success and be the one who brings a positive change to their business.
- Within this role, and with an influence on customer satisfaction, you will considerably impact Lemax business growth.
- You will be able to influence the expansion of a Customer Success team and set up modern practices.
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Possibility to work in a positive and casual work atmosphere. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax.
How to join our team?
If you want to join our growing Customer Success team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.