Imagine that your job is to communicate on a daily basis with business clients from all over the world in order to educate them how to use a product that can profoundly transform their business – and doing it all from the comfort of your office chair. Sounds interesting? Sounds challenging? Keep reading!
We are a team of 80+ enthusiastic and friendly people gathered around one product – Lemax software – which is among the 5 best software solutions for tourist agencies and tour operators in the world!
Why do we need you? When our clients buy Lemax software, we want to make sure they use its full potential. That is why we’re looking for a Customer Training Specialist – a person who will show our clients all the possibilities and advantages of our software and help them achieve great results.
Who are you?
You are a positive, communicative and cooperative person who is a fast learner and eager to take on a new challenge.
Your education, knowledge and skills:
- You have strong logical thinking and analytical skills, which are very important in order to understand how our software works
- You enjoy analyzing complex processes and finding simple solutions
- You have excellent spoken and written English language skills and you enjoy teaching and presenting to others
- You have a University degree (technical education background is an advantage, but not a must)
- You have at least 2 years of work experience
What do we offer?
- With us, your knowledge and skills will evolve and reach global standards as you will develop your career in two of the fastest growing industries in the world: IT and tourism
- You will achieve great results as you will be surrounded by professionals who set high-performance standards and are eager to share their knowledge
- You will polish your English language skills by communicating with clients from countries such as the US, UK, Denmark, Maldives, Costa Rica, Australia, Vietnam, Mauritius and many more
- You will gain invaluable experience and tools for navigating in multicultural work environments anywhere you decide to go
Your main tasks?
- Training clients on specific Lemax modules through online presentations (Zoom, Skype)
- Preparing for client education by exploring their specific business processes and Lemax modules and adapting training materials to client’s needs
- Working side by side with project managers and participating in all phases of software implementation and web development projects
- Improving our clients’ user experience by creating various documents for Lemax Software users: training materials, knowledge base site, user manuals, notifications, customer reports and ‘how to’ guides
- Close cooperation with all internal teams (IT, sales, implementation department…) in order to improve both our company’s and our clients’ satisfaction
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.