Would you like to be in charge of designing and implementing the infrastructure architecture necessary for the development of a complex SaaS product – a core business tool for some of the world’s largest travel companies?
We’re looking for a DevOps expert whose knowledge of infrastructure and process automatization will ensure smoothness and efficiency in all our development projects and drive our technological transformation.
If you are a DevOps or System Infrastructure engineer aspiring to this position, this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
Who are we?
We are Lemax, a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our team has already released some unique functionalities that none of our competitors have and we’ve got many ideas in store to take it to the next level.
Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level in the next 5 years and digitally transform the travel industry. We have a clear strategy on how to advance our product to support that goal, and it includes an entire technological transformation:
- Rewriting a monolithic application developed in .NET and #C to make it more modular (microservices)
- Rewriting the code using the latest standards and best practices (migrating from .NET to .NET Core)
- Redesigning the UI
Check out this interview with our tech leaders to get a better picture of what impact this will have on our Engineering team and their careers.
What are you going to do?
As a DevOps/Infrastructure engineer at Lemax, you will be in charge of revamping the entire Lemax infrastructure! You will:
- Build and upgrade infrastructure required for transforming a monolithic application into microservices
- Set security regulations and Configuration management processes
- Define performance KPIs and optimize monitoring and reports
- Ensure high availability and failover solutions for apps and services
- Define Disaster Recovery Plan procedures
- Automate and streamline integration and deployment processes (CI/CD) including Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Automate installation and setup of all apps and services required for optimal system operation
- Collaborate with Software Architects regarding all strategic and operative infrastructure topics
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps/Infrastructure engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in DevOps/Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience working in enterprise and scalable systems
- Experience and ability to manage technical implementation of projects from a higher level
- Experience and ability to provide the appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure successful project delivery
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Ability to effectively manage scope and expectations on individual assignments
- Strong experience working with both Linux and MS Windows systems
- Strong knowledge of computer networks
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD architecture and pipeline
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Knowledge on security concepts and intrusion detection
- Knowledge of IaaS solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery Plan procedures
- Ability to learn and enforce IaC across whole architecture and infrastructure
What can you expect at Lemax?
- You will have a vast transformational impact on our business as you automate and accelerate our development and refactoring processes
- You will be encouraged to invest in your professional development, attend conferences and meetups, and get certified
- It’s worthy of mention that our top management has a background in IT, so you can be sure that the main decision-makers will speak your language and understand the importance of your initiatives
- Perhaps you’d also be interested to hear that there are 30+ professionals in our R&D department and we are rapidly growing in size
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our Development team and use your expertise to help us grow, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Otherwise, if you’re not sure or would like to learn more about how your life as a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer at Lemax would look like, feel free to send a message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.