Would you like to be in charge of designing and implementing the infrastructure architecture necessary for the development of a complex SaaS product – a core business tool for some of the world’s largest travel agencies?
We’re looking for a DevOps expert whose knowledge of infrastructure and process automatization will ensure smoothness and efficiency in all our development projects and drive our technological transformation.
If you are a DevOps or System Infrastructure engineer aspiring to this position, this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
Who are we?
Lemax software is a web-based SaaS product for tourist agencies and tour operators, which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year. More than 120 mid-size to big-size clients from all continents have grown their travel businesses with our system.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious and enthusiastic professionals gathered around this one product, and we’re among the leading travel software solutions on the global market. We have already released some advanced functionalities our competitors are just planning to develop, and we have many ideas in store to take it to the next level.
Our goal is, by 2023, to become the number one travel software in the world.
What will you do?
As a DevOps/Infrastructure engineer at Lemax, you will be in charge of revamping the entire Lemax infrastructure! You will:
- Build and upgrade infrastructure required for transforming a monolithic application into microservices
- Set security regulations and Configuration management processes
- Define performance KPIs and optimize monitoring and reports
- Ensure high availability and failover solutions for apps and services
- Define Disaster Recovery Plan procedures
- Automate and streamline integration and deployment processes (CI/CD) including Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Automate installation and setup of all apps and services required for optimal system operation
- Collaborate with Software Architects and Head of Technology regarding all strategic and operative infrastructure topics
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps/Infrastructure engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in DevOps/Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience working in enterprise and scalable systems
- Experience and ability to manage technical implementation of projects from a higher level
- Experience and ability to provide the appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure successful project delivery
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Ability to effectively manage scope and expectations on individual assignments
- Strong experience working with both Linux and MS Windows systems
- Strong knowledge of computer networks
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD architecture and pipeline
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Knowledge on security concepts and intrusion detection
- Knowledge of IaaS solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery Plan procedures
- Ability to learn and enforce IaC across whole architecture and infrastructure
What can you expect?
- You will have a vast transformational impact on our business as you automate and accelerate our development and refactoring processes
- You will be encouraged to invest in your professional development, attend conferences and meetups, and get certified
- It’s worthy of mention that our top management has a background in IT, so you can be sure that the main decision-makers will speak your language and understand the importance of your initiatives
- Perhaps you’d also be interested to hear that there are 32 IT professionals in our R&D department and we are rapidly growing in size
How to apply?
If you want to join our Development team and use your expertise to help us grow, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.