If you’re a Digital Marketing Manager excited to establish and drive digital marketing processes that will enable our product to conquer the global market – Lemax will be a thriving environment for you.
We are a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for 120+ travel agencies and tour operators all over the globe. We guide some of the world’s largest travel companies through digital transformation by automating their core business processes. This allows them to do more for their customers and in simpler ways.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive a strong online presence of Lemax company and product to raise awareness and attract perfect-fit customers.
What will you do?
- Propose Digital Plans to support achieving sales & marketing objectives
- Drive SEM, display/banner advertising, social media, SEO, etc. and digital PR activities
- Review and use new technologies in digital marketing to drive more traffic to Lemax site
- Build and execute the company’s social media strategy through digital channels to increase visibility on the market, create meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action
- Cooperate with external experts and agencies on outsourced activities (e.g., SEO agency)
- Develop and manage online campaigns to drive traffic and raise brand awareness
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization of the company’s website
- Manage Owned and Paid channels
- Perform and assist in email campaigning and lead nurturing
- Improve digital customer journey, design, content and key KPI’s on all digital channels
- Contribute to creating and updating content across all digital channels
- Track conversion rates and suggest improvements to the website and other digital channels
Reporting and analytics
- Capture and analyze the appropriate data and insights to make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for digital measures and channels used
- Create reports to track performance
- Budget planning, tracking, and reporting
- Manage site analytics and performance
Who are we looking for?
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot..)
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Digital Marketing Manager at Lemax, you will lead digital marketing campaigns for a highly-scalable SaaS product – already recognized as one of the best software solutions for the tourism industry by more than 120 customers on 6 continents!
- You will work closely with the Product Marketing team and collaborate on creating compelling digital campaigns and lead nurturing flows for the global market
- Your success will be highly visible and appreciated as it directly impacts conversion rates and drives more prospects to our Sales team
- You will have the creative freedom, autonomy, and responsibility to establishing digital marketing processes and standards
- Working in a rapidly growing domain of tourism and SaaS product development means you will find Lemax to be a highly dynamic environment with lots of learning opportunities.
- Casual but professional work environment, and a team of product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage your professional growth. Take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, read our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.
Location: Zagreb or Osijek.