We are Lemax, a team of 90+ people building a cloud-based SaaS solution for some of the largest travel agencies and tour operators in the world. Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level and transform the travel industry.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Care to enable excellence in our customer support and uphold a customer-centric focus.
Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced customer care expert who takes a proactive approach to building trust and strong relationships with customers, and you’re always looking for ways to improve their satisfaction.
Your skills, experience and mindset:
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in customer support, preferably working as a Customer Support Manager for a business within a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Experience in customer service research and analytical techniques
- Experience in mapping customer journeys and creating customer support strategies
What will you do?
As a Head of Customer care, you will provide leadership and direction to the entire department:
- Lead and grow the Customer care department consisting of 6+ specialists – by providing your guidance and mentorship and upskilling the team to drive customer engagement
- Oversee and determine key strategic directions and objectives of the Customer Care department
- Drive necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer care team
- Work on establishing a strong reputation of the Customer care department within the company as guardians of customer satisfaction & retention and product reputation.
- Measure the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives and define strategies for improving the customer experience
- Create reports and strategic recommendations from various customer support research and analyses and present them to relevant stakeholders
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Head of Customer care at Lemax, you will be leading a team of 6+ customer care specialists and with them, you will have the autonomy to define the standards, processes and metrics for the entire customer care segment of our business
- You will work with 100+ clients from all over the globe who use our platform as a core solution for their business. This means that the quality of your service will have a deep impact on our clients’ success as well as satisfaction with using our product
- The quality of your customer service will be directly reflected in the retention rate of our customers and our product’s reputation on the global market. This is because our software is subscription-based, and our clients can redecide every year to continue our collaboration and recommend our product
- At Lemax, you will develop your professional knowledge and skills in the tourism domain: one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- When we ask our colleagues how they feel about Lemax, they often point out our willingness to deal with problems head-on and invest in new technologies and process improvements. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about our culture, benefits & perks. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
How to join us?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV (Apply for this job button below). We’ll be happy to get in touch!