Imagine you could work on one of the world’s top 5 software solutions for tourist agencies.
How so? As a junior tester who will help our QA team at Lemax make sure that what our customers put in words – our developers put into code. And whose keen eye for details will secure that our software adheres to the highest standards!
Do you believe that excellence is in the details – which is why you strongly care about quality and you set high standards for yourself no matter what you do? And are you seriously considering starting your career in QA?
If yes – you might find this career opportunity interesting.
What are you going to do?
- Manual testing
- Writing test cases
- Writing automated UI tests
- All other tasks in agreement with your mentor
Who are we looking for?
A detail-oriented person who has the following skills and interests:
- Most importantly: the desire to learn, grow and develop your career in software quality assurance
- Basic programming skills (Java, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Interest in UI testing frameworks (Selenium)
What do we offer?
- Working on challenging projects for clients from all over the world – we have 120+ clients on 6 continents
- Experience of working with one complex product – we’re developing one of the leading software solutions for tourism industry in the world!
- A stimulating work environment that will challenge you to learn and grow every day – we’ll give you a senior mentor to lead you and support your work
- An attractive compensation – we value and appreciate hard work and good results
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.