Do you want to be part of two powerful branches at the same time – IT and tourism?
Yes, that would be powerful2
Do you want to be part of a marketing team that operates all around the globe with over 120 clients? Okay, we don’t have clients in Antartica, but who knows.
Are you interested in designing branding activities for business clients, coming from different cultures and contexts?
Something “dies inside of you” every time you see a cringe, worn-out post on LinkedIn? Great, cringe receptors will be of great help to you in designing posts for our social media.
Do you think job ads starting with a lot of questions are a bit irritating? Great, you can also help us with that.
Once your brain has turned into a question mark, it’s time to introduce ourselves. We are Lemax, an IT company from Zagreb, specialized in developing its own software that serves as an aid in the tourism sector. And how could you help us?
What would be your job?
Our team members in Marketing and in People & Culture Team have a constant flow of good ideas that we don’t want to forget and want to see them realized. So get in the flow of creating new ideas but also get your hands dirty in the process of realization of these ideas.
We need an assistant to support us in various projects such as: organizing ICT Supergirls event, tracking discussion in relevant communities for our business, preparation of promotional materials for various purposes, and support in preparation for job fairs, etc.
Here is the list of areas in which we need your assistance:
- events planning and coordination
- leads generation and qualification
- social media activities and community management
- advertising activities
- preparing promotional materials
- support in public relations activities
- preparing and editing various internal presentations (such as onboarding presentations, presentations for internal gatherings)
- writing and preparing content for our web page in terms of Lemax as an employer, our teams, our work ethics, etc.
- various administrative tasks by request
If these are your strengths, be sure to apply:
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills (both Croatian and English)
- Ability to multitask
- Commitment to every part of the creative process
- Transforming ideas into the reality
- Not mandatory but it would be nice if you have experience in working in different marketing tools (ex. Canva, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Passion for creative writing
Looking good so far?
Great! Now that we cleared that out, let’s talk about some technicalities:
- You are a student with a valid student contract, for at least 6 months
- You are available at least for 30 h/week (if you have more time, great!)
How to join us?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV (and everything else that you think would helps us to get to know you and your work better) via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We’ll be happy to get in touch!
If you want to find out more about vibe at our office be sure to check Life at Lemax