Would you like to be the force behind a smoothly working office space helping professionals who work there to more easily focus on reaching their own and their company goals?
Lemax is a team of 80+ professionals who operate on a busy schedule providing one of the leading software solutions for the tourism industry.
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
Are you a reliable, proactive and detail-oriented person who is able to work independently with little or no supervision? And do you enjoy handling multiple tasks and finding more efficient ways to keep things in order?
If yes, then this might be an interesting career opportunity for you.
What will you do?
- Manage office budget and costs
- Manage and coordinate office waste and horticulture
- Order and monitor all necessary office supplies and inventory
- Manage health and safety documentation
- Define and implement internal office/administrative procedures
- Keep the office space neat and cozy (taking care of supplies for the kitchen, conference rooms, relax zone, storeroom, etc.)
- Maintain the office space and cooperate with external contractors (arranging necessary supplies and repairs)
- Organize business trips (visa, accommodation, transfer…)
- Organize internal and external company events
- Coordinate employee administration (safety at work, travel orders)
- Provide support in the onboarding of new employees
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
Experience and education
- Minimum 4 years of experience in office management, administrative or assistant positions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in social sciences or economics, but not mandatory)
Skills and personality
- Strong organizational and planning skills and proactivity
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Very good written and verbal communication and English language skills
- Open-minded, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driver’s licence
What do we offer?
- Working in a modern and cozy office with friendly colleagues and clients from all over the world
- You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of our office
- A positive work atmosphere where each idea is considered and, whenever possible, implemented for the betterment of our workplace
How to apply?
If you want to become a part of our team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.