Would you like to be the force behind smoothly working office operations and thereby help the professionals who work there to more easily focus on reaching their own and their company goals?
Lemax is a fast-growing, client-focused, and friendly team of 100+ professionals who operate on a busy schedule, providing one of the leading software solutions for the tourism industry. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
We are now looking for an experienced Office Manager who will independently manage and coordinate a wide range of office activities, lead our logistics team, and continuously improve the functioning of our offices at both locations – Zagreb (main office) and Osijek.
What will you do?
Administration and coordination:
- Order and monitor all necessary office supplies and inventory
- Define and implement internal office/administrative procedures
- Keep the office space neat and cozy (taking care of supplies for the kitchen, conference rooms, relax zone, storeroom, etc.)
- Maintain the office space and cooperate with external contractors (arranging necessary supplies and repairs)
- Organize business trips (visa, accommodation, transfer…)
- Organize internal and external company events
- Coordinate employee administration (vacation, sick leaves, travel orders)
- Provide support in the onboarding of new employees
- Logistic and cleaning team (currently team of three employees)
- Office budgets and costs
- Office waste and horticulture
- Incoming and outgoing mail from the company
- Company fleet
- Health and safety regulation and documentation
At first, the person will have a mentor to guide them through the onboarding process and the transition of responsibility, as well as provide information, connections, and job duties. As time goes on, the Office Manager is expected to be able to handle all tasks related to managing the office space and operations on their own, including new issues that may arise.
Who are we looking for in Office Manager?
We’d love to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
Experience and education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in office management, administrative or assistant positions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in social sciences or economics, but not mandatory)
Skills and personality
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Very good written and verbal communication and English language skills
- Open-minded, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driver’s license and active driving skills
What do we offer?
- You will have the lead and the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of our offices
- Working in a modern and cozy office with friendly colleagues and clients from all over the world
- A positive work atmosphere where each idea is considered and, whenever possible, implemented for the betterment of our workplace
- Benefits that we offer our employees: Skills & Knowledge Boost, Gamification Program, 100% Covered Sick Leave, Exchangeable Public Holidays, Days off for Life Events, New Mum Benefits, Workspace Healthy Perks, Free Parking Spots
If this description aligns with your professional aspirations and desire to elevate your career within such an environment, we invite you to apply and engage in further dialogue with us!
Find out more about the selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.