We are Lemax, a team of people transforming the multi-day tour industry globally.
Our purpose is to help tour operators fulfill their mission of providing unique experiences to their travelers by automating their processes and ensuring end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Imagine you could play a driving role in creating and delivering Lemax software solution and, by impacting how travel companies do their business globally!
Right now, we are growing our Product team with the role of Product Manager, so keep up reading.
What are you going to do?
- Acting as the primary liaison to the development team
- Backlog ownership – planning, managing and prioritization based on changing requirements
- Manage development projects in coordination with developers and testers by applying Agile/Scrum best practices
- Work closely with other Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to Product vision and Roadmap plans
- Cross-functional collaboration with various stakeholders, including Sales, Project Managers, Business Analysts and end-users to understand and anticipate business needs and translate them into product requirements
- Translate product roadmap items into well-defined product requirements including use cases, user stories, wireframes and acceptance criterias
- Quality assurance for projects delivered
- Create final documentation for the product (internal and external documentation/guides, Product release notes)
- Internal/External enablement on how to use new functionalities of the product
Who are we looking for?
Product Manager cares about products, wants to understand the business problems and processes, and translates them into software solutions.
This person enjoys seeing the customers having a value from the business process we have automated, and is the one who coordinated the team to deliver it.
Education and Experience
- MS/BS degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis, product development, software development or similar roles
- Experience in managing projects and cross-functional people and teams is an advantage
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Knowledgeable about software development principles and practices
- Analytical skills – being able to analyze complex customer requirements in depth
- Organizational skills – plan, organize, schedule in an efficient, productive manner
- Problem solving skills – ability to effectively break down barriers to maintain progress on initiatives
- Paying appropriate attention to details to ensure efficient delivery
- Communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English language
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Can do attitude, strong sense of ownership towards tasks and projects
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in fast paced environment
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Product Manager at Lemax, you will be the co-creator of a scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory to become the leading solution for the tourism industry on the global market
- You will be a part of the team who has a transformational impact on our customers’ businesses as you will be providing them with a complete solution that automates and accelerates their business processes
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Close cooperation with other enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Possibility to work in a really positive and casual work atmosphere. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
How to join our team?
If you want to join our growing Product team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.