Lemax inspires and guides travel companies through digital transformation by automating their processes and training their people to get the most out of our software.
We integrate travel businesses globally so they can do more for their customers and in simpler ways. Imagine you could play a driving role in creating Lemax software solution and, by impacting how travel companies do their business, help them become more successful. Right now, we are growing our Product team with new roles who will help us design, build, market and scale our product.
What will you do?
Product development process
- Defining vision and roadmap for product owned
- Translating what needs to be built (new modules, new features, improvements) to engineering teams
- Working with sales, marketing, implementation teams etc. to build and launch new features
- Managing dependencies and removing roadblocks in time
- Owning roadmap and release plans for your product and communicating it clearly
- Utilizing best scrum practices for product development and interfacing with other departments in pd process
- Setting standards for performance and quality of released product (accountable for QA)
- Writing user stories, process flowcharts, use cases, drafting complex solutions
- Creating and updating product documentation (product internal documentation, training materials, user guides, FAQs …)
Being a product evangelist
- Sharing vision and roadmap of the product with all stakeholders
- Acting as a subject matter expert for all stakeholders in regard of product
- Onboarding new colleagues for the product he/she owns and does regular refreshment trainings
Research and feedback
- Understanding customers and markets and actively searching for new growth and scale opportunities (continuous gap analysis)
- Doing continuous discovery with customers and other stakeholders
- Setting up feedback loops (with sales, presales, implementation teams) to improve our understanding of product usage and fuel innovation
- Representing the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on our products and services
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about products, know how to analytically approach business problems and translate them into software solutions. You understand what creates value for the customer and you build in a way that will deliver that value.
You put the customer first and advocate for right solutions consistently. You design products with scaling (performance and functional wise) in mind and understand the process of continuous improvement and delivery. You own your product, use data for decision making and feel accountable for product success.
Education and Experience
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in managing complex projects and cross-functional people and teams is an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset (technical thinking)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to balance between shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English language
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and different stakeholder levels
- technical writing
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Product Manager at Lemax, you will play an integral role in creating and improving a highly-scalable SaaS product – already recognized as one of the best software solutions for the tourism industry by more than 120 customers on 6 continents!
- You will have a transformational impact on our customers’ businesses as you will be providing them with a complete, end2end solution that automates and accelerates their core business processes
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Great environment, and team of product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage your professional growth
How to apply?
If you want to join our Product team and use your expertise to help us grow, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.