You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new. (Steve Jobs)
Imagine you could play an integral role in creating a scalable and fast software solution which transforms businesses of tourist agencies and tour operators worldwide.
And imagine that your decisions and creative ideas left a permanent footprint on the development of our product and the success of our customers.
If you find this role challenging and exciting, we might have an interesting career opportunity for you.
Lemax is a team of 60+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators.
We are expanding our Product team with a Product Manager who will help us build and enhance our software further so that it can match the growing needs of our customers.
What will you do?
Product development process
- Manage development projects for new modules and features
- Gather requirements from Sales, Customers, Implementation team
- Create functional specifications for new modules (user stories, process flowcharts, use cases, drafting complex solutions)
- Quality assurance for projects delivered
- Identify assumptions, dependencies and potential risks, and create risk mitigation strategies
Being a product evangelist
- Build product awareness and understanding within and outside of our company
- Educate company team members on how to use new functionalities of the product
- Create final documentation for the product (product internal documentation, training materials, user guides, FAQs)
- Collaborate with the Marketing department on launching new product modules
Research and feedback
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience: identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Participate in Sales team sessions as pre-sales help
- Participate in Implementation team sessions to gather feedback on software usage
- Research competitors and learn about customers, market and industry
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on our product and service
Who are we looking for?
We would like to work with an analytical person who enjoys creating innovative and efficient solutions, and who is driven by customer success and product excellence.
Education & Experience
- MS/BS degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills, in particular the ability to balance between shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English language
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and different stakeholder levels
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Product manager at Lemax, you will play an integral role in creating, growing and improving a highly scalable SaaS product – which is already recognized as one of the best software solutions for the tourism industry by more than 120 customers worldwide!
- You will have a transformational impact on our customers’ businesses as you will be providing them with a complete solution that automates and accelerates their business processes
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Close cooperation with other product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing Product team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.