We recognize that often, a product marketing role is misunderstood, underrepresented, and not appreciated enough. But for us at Lemax, a Product Marketing Manager is one of the key stakeholders through the product development process: it is a partner to Sales and Marketing teams responsible for making our product fly off the shelf.
Lemax is a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for 120+ travel agencies and tour operators all over the globe. We guide some of the world’s largest travel companies through digital transformation by automating their core business processes. This allows them to do more for their customers and in simpler ways.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
What will you do?
- Market research with the focus on competitive and gap analysis
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of Lemax product, untapped opportunities and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales insight
- Produce sales materials to facilitate the sales process and help them distinguish our product from the competition, such as Ideal customer profiles, Buyer and User Personas
- Build on product messaging that sets our product apart from others by creating content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Plan, participate and lead the launch process of modules and features
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand
- Act as a product evangelist: share Lemax product mission inside and outside the company
- Brief internal teams about new product features and modules
- Participate in trade shows and events
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to work with a highly motivated product marketer with a passion for products and a desire to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Education and Experience
- MS/BS degree (preferably, but not required: in marketing, economics/ business or communications)
- You have at least 4 years of product marketing relevant experience
- You are experienced in B2B product marketing and areas of sales enablement
- Experience with the training of internal stakeholders
- Understanding of business processes in the tourism industry is a big plus but it is not required
- Experience in complex projects with cross-functional teams is an advantage
Required Skills and Working Style
- This position requires excellent oral and written communications abilities, as well as strong interpersonal skills for interacting with technical and business leaders
- You aim to deeply and thoroughly understand customer’s needs and wants and this information guides your decision making
- You can translate technical features into strategic reasons to buy and address customers’ pain points
- You are able to influence decision making at all levels within an organization
- You are a self-starter, excited to work with a product that has a transformational impact on an entire travel industry
- Fluency in English
What can you expect at Lemax?
- You will work in a small team of product marketing experts. They will empower you, and give you lots of autonomy and creative freedom to both define and execute the strategic and tactical moves to accomplish PMM goals
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you won’t have to explain to anyone in the organization the importance of product marketing as this is of the top priority in the eyes of all your stakeholders and across the entire organization
- Your space for impact on our customers will be enormous, as you will promote a highly complex B2B product that is of essential importance to some of the largest travel companies in the world on all 6 continents
- Your role will be crucial (and recognized as such) in the results of our Sales, Marketing and Product teams as you will be the glue that enables their collaborative success
- Working in a rapidly growing domain of tourism and SaaS product development means you will find Lemax to be a highly dynamic environment with lots of learning opportunities
- Casual but professional work environment, and a team of product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage your professional growth. Take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.