Would you like to be in charge of implementing one of the leading software solutions in travel companies worldwide?
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious professionals building a web-based SaaS solution – Lemax software – for travel agencies and tour operators.
More than 35 clients from all continents have grown their travel businesses with our software, and they continue to renew their licenses every year. With our successful project delivery, we transform how travel companies around the globe do their business and redefine industry standards!
Right now, we are growing our Customer services team with roles that will lead and manage our software implementation projects and with that support our customers to go successfully through a digital transformation.
Would you like to be our Project manager?
What will you do?
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery in timeline and budget
- Map customer business processes in cooperation with business processes specialists and product team
- Develop a project plan in coordination with a customer including project scope, timeline, milestones, deliverables, etc.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentation, and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Track and monitor project execution and supervise project team members to make sure that customer requirements are met
- Coordinate communication between a customer and the project team throughout the project implementation phase
- Provide timely and accurate response to customer’s inquiries to improve customer relationship
- Prepare regular and timely status reports, including risks, issues, and escalation identification
- Maintain and update project documentation
- Continuously improve internal processes and metrics
- Mentor and coach other team members
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about projects and working with people. You strive to understand what brings value to your clients and you strive to consistently deliver that value. You know how to build lasting relationships, empower your team members to be independent and find win-win solutions.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in leading and managing projects (IT projects are mandatory)
- University degree
Skills and mindset:
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible approach to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a project manager at Lemax, you will provide your clients with a tool that digitizes, automates, and accelerates all of their processes. This will have a transformational and permanent impact on their way of doing business and company growth
- The opportunity to work with (and occasionally travel to) some of the largest tourist agencies all over the globe, in countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
- You will develop your professional knowledge and skills in the tourism domain: one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
- A team of 7+ project managers and consultants will support you throughout the project delivery, and encourage your professional growth >> check Karmen’s story about her career growth at Lemax
- When we ask our colleagues how they feel about Lemax, they often point out our willingness to deal with problems head-on and invest in new technologies and process improvements.
- Lemax employees have quite a lot of space to make an impact, and not just in the work they do, but also on the organizational level. And basically, everyone praises the work atmosphere, thanks to friendly people who are always willing to offer a helping hand. To get a glimpse of our team atmosphere, take a peek at >>Life at Lemax
Although travel demand is low at the moment, we expect it to recover soon as tourism is one of the most resilient industries in the world. If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to join us?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV (Apply for this job button below). We’ll be happy to get in touch!