Would you like to build your career path towards project management, on the crossroads of two of the fastest growing industries in the world: tourism & IT?
We are a team of 90+ young professionals gathered around software for travel agencies and tour operators. Our product is already competitive on the global market, and we are empowering our team to offer unparalleled service to our customers.
Lemax is a SaaS product which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year for travel agencies and tour operators. More than 120 mid-size to big-size clients from all continents have grown their travel businesses with our system and continue to renew their software licenses every year.
Tasks and responsibilities for this position include:
- Working side by side with project managers and participating in all phases of software implementation and web development projects:
- Coordinating and implementing projects under project manager supervision
- Participating in budgeting and creating project plans
- Specifying and documenting customer requirements and gaps (Gap analysis, Process workflows)
- Training and guiding customers through complex software functionalities and helping them recognize and define priorities to gain the most value from our product
- Providing timely and accurate response to customer’s inquiries to improve customer relationship
- Preparing regular and timely status reports
- Maintaining and updating project documentation
- Continuously improving internal processes and metrics
- Cooperating with all internal teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Mentoring junior project team members
We are looking for a project specialist with these qualifications:
- University degree (technical education background is an advantage, but not mandatory)
- 3-6 years of work experience that includes some degree of communication with clients
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
And the following skillset:
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Assertive but patient approach towards clients and colleagues
- Ability to analyze complex processes and find simple solutions
- The drive to take initiative and work autonomously
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to cooperate with prominent B2B clients from all continents
- Constant use of English in communication with clients
- Autonomy in carrying out complex project stages
- Opportunity to take the lead in minor projects
- Gaining deep knowledge about the tourism industry and its business processes
- Possibility to travel to exotic destinations
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Looking forward to meeting you!