Lemax is a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. With more than 35+ customers globally, we are leading the innovation and changing how travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their customers and partners. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners.
Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry and impact the global market with our all-encompassing solution. Our mission is to enable tour operators to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our team consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
Our commitment to excellence and quality is at the heart of everything we do. As we continue to grow and shape the future of the travel sector, we’re looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to play a pivotal role in our journey by enhancing the quality and ensuring the reliability of our API services.
Key responsibilities of a QA Automation Engineer:
- Contribute to the development of a robust automation testing strategy and test plans for our API services (mainly REST but also SOAP).
- Create and maintain automated test suites for API services to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Create and manage test data sets for various testing scenarios on multiple environments.
- Collect and report QA metrics for tracking progress and quality. Create detailed reports with quality improvement recommendations that would be integrated within the existing monitoring and alerting tools.
- Implement and maintain automated testing within our CI/CD pipeline for early detection of issues.
- Execute and manage regression testing to safeguard against software regressions.
- Within a typical Scrum sprint, you will work on identifying, reporting, and tracking software defects and collaborating with the development team for resolution.
- Develop performance testing scenarios and conduct load testing on APIs to optimize response times.
- Continuously improving and modernizing test automation practices.
If you want to understand our teams a bit more, here’s a good read we recommend:
Who are we looking for in a QA Automation Engineer?
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or another related technical degree
- 4+ years of Software Testing experience with an emphasis on developing test automation suites
- Previous experience conducting security or penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in API services, including authentication, authorization, and data protection.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, XUnit, Specflow, TestNG, JUnit, Cypress).
- Strong experience in testing RESTful and SOAP APIs and a deep understanding of HTTP protocols.
- Previous experience with some of the tools like K6, jMeter, Bombardier, etc.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices and tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex issues effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Being an effective communicator who works well in teams, seeks assistance when needed, and isn’t afraid to ask questions or work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
- As a QA Automation Engineer at Lemax, you will collaborate closely within a cross-functional team to develop and integrate automation into our development process, allowing for rapid and error-free feature releases.
- You will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory of becoming one of the leading solutions for the tourism industry globally.
- Building on your previous experience, you will have the unique opportunity to independently architect and establish our automated testing framework, taking ownership of its design, implementation, and continuous improvement.
Benefits that we offer our employees
- Skills & Knowledge Boost – boost your knowledge with conferences and various internal educational events (tech rally, retrospectives)
- Gamification Program – contribute beyond your daily tasks, go the extra mile, and win valuable prizes
- Hybrid Work Model – sliding working hours with the possibility of remote work, ten days per month
- 100% Covered Sick Leave – we’ve got you covered – receive full compensation for your sick leave period
- Exchangeable Public Holidays – public holidays can be exchanged for another day off within the same month
- Days off for Life Events – significant events, like your child’s first day of school, shouldn’t be missed
- New Mum Benefits – work part-time for a month after your maternity leave and receive a full salary
- Workspace Healthy Perks – standing desks, ergonomic chairs, fresh fruit, and more to keep you healthy
- Free Parking Spots – the most important thing in the morning is coffee and not looking for parking
Find out more about the selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV via the submission form (the ‘Apply for this job’ button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.