Do you think your QA work is good enough when an application doesn’t crash during use? Or do you want to ensure that it meets the highest standards of software development?
We are a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals working on one SaaS product – Lemax software – a core business tool which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year.
We are looking for a senior QA engineer who won’t just look for bugs in the system, but make sure that our product continuously delivers value to our clients, so that we can improve their business processes – and ultimately, redefine travel industry standards!
What are you going to do?
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Manual testing
- Bug tracking and prioritization
- Creating and maintaining automatic test processes and test tools
- Improving standardized testing procedures
- Collaborating with the development team during the entire development cycle
- Working with the QA team to improve internal processes and tools
- Expand the current capabilities of the QA team with your knowledge and experience
Who are we looking for?
You believe that excellence is in the details, because even small mistakes can have a significant impact on your clients’ business. You have a passion for finding ways of improving software and you insist on high software testing standards. You care about your clients’ needs and want to consistently meet and, whenever possible, exceed their expectations.
Your skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of professional QA experience
- Experience in writing and maintaining automated tests; both UI (Selenium) and integration (API)
- Experience in working with log aggregation and performance analysis tools (Kibana, Splunk, New Relic, Nagios)
- Experience in working with relational databases (Querying and analyzing results)
- Experience in closely working with development and product teams
- Experience in creating test plans and potential risk analysis
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferable
What do we offer?
- As a Senior QA engineer at Lemax, you will have a chance to define processes and technologies that will be used in the QA team
- You will actively participate in every stage of development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- A stimulating work environment in a growing QA team that will challenge you to constantly learn new methodologies and technologies vital for every QA engineer
- Professional growth in the domain of SaaS business, product development and travel industry
- Working on international projects for some of the largest tourist agencies in the world, from countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
- A chance to lead and mentor other team members and grow their careers in quality assurance
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.