Why should you apply?
Do you think it’s good enough when a button in an application has a typo?
We suppose not, because you know that even small mistakes can have a significant impact on your client’s business. You believe that excellence is in the details – that is why you strongly care about quality and you set high standards for software testing.
Great! Because we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who will not just look for bugs in the system, but secure that our software adheres to the standards that you will have the opportunity to perfect!
Be the main person in charge of making sure that one of the world’s top 5 software solutions for tourist agencies is meeting customer expectations and help us revolutionize travel industry!
What are you going to do?
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Creating and maintaining automatic test processes and test tools
- Manual testing
- Improving standardized testing procedures
- Bug tracking and classification
- Creating a solid foundation for the future expansion of the QA team
- All other tasks in agreement with the supervisor
Who are we looking for?
A QA Engineer who has the following skills and experiences
- 5+ years of professional QA experience
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with UI testing frameworks (Selenium)
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.