Why should you apply?
Do you think it’s good enough when a button in an application has a typo?
We suppose not, because you know that even small mistakes can have a significant impact on your client’s business.
And do you believe that excellence is in the details – which is why you strongly care about quality and you set high standards for software testing?
If you recognize yourself in this description, we might have an interesting career opportunity for you!
Lemax is a team of 70+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – a web-based SaaS solution that automates processes and grows businesses of more than 120 tourist agencies and tour operators worldwide.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will not just look for bugs in the system, but secure that our software adheres to the standards that you will have the opportunity to perfect! You will be one of the people in charge of making sure that our product keeps on meeting & exceeding our customers’ expectations – so that we can transform their business – and travel industry!
Who are we looking for?
A QA Engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Ability to write clear and concise test cases
- Experience in working together with developers in agile teams
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge and experience with UI testing frameworks (Selenium)
What are you going to do?
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Manual testing
- Creating and maintaining automatic test processes and test tools
- Bug tracking and classification
- All other tasks in agreement with the supervisor
What do we offer?
- As a QA Engineer at Lemax, you will play a vital role in making sure that our product meets (and whenever possible exceeds) our customers’ expectations and ultimately – drives their satisfaction and loyalty
- A stimulating work environment that will develop your professional knowledge and skills in the domain of SaaS business and product development – we’ll give you a senior mentor to lead you and support your work
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.