Do you think your QA work is good enough when an application doesn’t crash during use? Or do you want to ensure that it meets the highest standards of software development?
We are Lemax, a team of 90+ people building a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level and transform the travel industry.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA engineer who won’t just look for bugs in the system. Instead, you will play a vital role in making sure that our product brings the desired value to our clients by joining our features building team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or another related technical field and ideally 2+ years of software testing experience (although we’d be eager to get in touch if you’re less experienced or just starting your QA career)
- Strives to be clear and concise in communication in order to signal risks and explain complex ideas and procedures step by step
- Proven ability to create test cases, checklists, test plans, and test summaries
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (Client-Server architecture, HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, processes, and tools (types of testing, tools used in testing, techniques used when testing)
- Fluency in Croatian and English
Optional (not mandatory but appreciated):
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
What are you going to do?
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications, and test suites
- Perform functionality testing for new features
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases
- Test integration between systems by interacting with RESTful and Soap APIs
- Collaborate with the development team during the entire development cycle
- Collaborate with the QA team to improve internal processes and tools
What can you expect at Lemax?
- You will actively participate in every stage of the development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- Learning is mostly done on the job. And in Lemax, as a QA, you will have lots of opportunities to investigate, come up with solutions, and try out different approaches. There are not many things set in stone when it comes to QA so there is room for experimentation and improvement.
- Possibility to make an impact and show your skills. If you have an idea or know how to do something that would help or prevent possible issues, you are welcome to try it. People are open to ideas and will always hear out proposals and feedback.
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
- And last, but not least: as a QA Engineer at Lemax, you can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 8,000-12,000 HRK, or more, depending on your knowledge and experience level. If you’re just at the beginning of your QA career, you can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 5,000-8,000 HRK, depending on your knowledge and skills.
Here is what our engineers say:
“I have a chance to work with amazing developers who are always striving to improve things and write code in the best possible way.“
“We’re not afraid to admit what is not working well and everyone is really loud about it – this is why things never stay wrong for long.”
“You’ll work in a very positive atmosphere where everyone is prepared to go above and beyond with helping others. Internal jokes, “Random” MS teams channel, sun-bathed terrace, casual Friday drinks, coffee, and freshly squeezed juice are just some of the everyday perks we love to enjoy.“
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to join us?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV (Apply for this job button below). We’ll be happy to get in touch!
Location: Zagreb and Osijek.