Do you think your QA work is good enough when an application doesn’t crash during use? Or do you want to ensure that it meets the highest standards of software development?
We are a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals working on one SaaS product – Lemax software – a core business tool which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year.
We are looking for a QA engineer who won’t just look for bugs in the system. Instead, you will play a vital role in making sure that our product brings the desired value to our clients, and fundamentally transforms the way they do business!
What will you do?
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Manual testing
- Bug tracking and prioritization
- Creating and maintaining automatic tests and test tools
- Collaborating with the development team during the entire development cycle
- Working with the QA team to improve internal processes and tools
Who are we looking for?
You have an eye for detail and a passion for finding ways of improving software. You care about your clients’ needs and want to consistently meet and, whenever possible, exceed their expectations. You understand that nuances matter because even small mistakes can have a significant impact on your clients’ business.
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (Client – Server architecture, HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP)
- experience with UI testing frameworks (Selenium) is preferable but not mandatory
What do we offer?
- You will actively participate in every stage of development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- A stimulating work environment in a growing QA team that will challenge you to constantly learn new methodologies and technologies vital for every QA engineer
- Professional growth in the domain of SaaS business and product development
- The opportunity to work on international projects for some of the largest tourist agencies in the world, from countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Location: Zagreb or Osijek.