Do you think your QA work is good enough when an application doesn’t crash during use? Or do you want to ensure that it meets the highest standards of software development?
We are Lemax, a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our team has already released some unique functionalities that none of our competitors have and we’ve got many ideas in store to take it to the next level.
We are looking for a QA engineer who won’t just look for bugs in the system. Instead, you will play a vital role in making sure that our product brings the desired value to our clients, and fundamentally transforms the way they do business!
What will you do?
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Manual testing
- Bug tracking and prioritization
- Creating and maintaining automatic tests and test tools
- Collaborating with the development team during the entire development cycle
- Working with the QA team to improve internal processes and tools
Who are we looking for?
You have an eye for detail and a passion for finding ways of improving the software. You care about your clients’ needs and want to consistently meet and, whenever possible, exceed their expectations. You understand that nuances matter because they are the ones that make a difference between ‘good enough’ and ‘great.‘
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (Client – Server architecture, HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP)
- experience with UI testing frameworks (Selenium) is preferable but not mandatory
What do we offer?
- You will actively participate in every stage of development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- A stimulating work environment in a growing QA team that will challenge you to constantly learn new methodologies and technologies vital for every QA engineer
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
- Professional growth in the domain of SaaS business and product development
- The opportunity to work on international projects for some of the largest tourist agencies in the world, from countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Otherwise, if you’re not sure or would like to learn more about how your life as a QA Engineer at Lemax would look, feel free to send a message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Zagreb or Osijek.