We are a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for 120+ travel agencies and tour operators all over the globe. We guide some of the world’s largest travel companies through digital transformation by automating their core business processes. This allows them to do more for their customers and in simpler ways.
We are looking for a highly organized, goal-oriented, and self-motivated Sales Development Representative who will be the first point of contact in Lemax for new business prospects – senior managers and CEOs from all over the world.
By reaching out to clients who have never before heard of Lemax, you will generate new leads and directly influence Lemax’s positioning on the global market.
If you’d like to know what it’s like to work in sales at Lemax, read this blog post written by our Sales team.
What are you going to do?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will execute outbound prospecting and generate new leads by reaching out to travel companies via email and phone.
In this role you won’t be closing deals. Your final goal will be to set an appointment with a potential customer and Account Executive (your colleague from the sales team whose goal is to close a deal).
In order to achieve this, you will need to do the following:
- Build a list of potential prospects – people and companies that could benefit the most from Lemax software
- Once you have enough information about our target audience, you will reach out to those prospects through by crafting personalized emails, LinkedIn messages and calls etc.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce CRM system (a tool that manages sales leads)
- Apart from Salesforce, you will use Hubspot, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research accounts and to drive outbound engagement with potential clients on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams in order to implement new strategies and improve the outbound strategy process
Who are we looking for?
Your education and experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience (preferably in sales roles)
Your skills, knowledge and work ethic:
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities, as well as strong interpersonal skills for interacting with business leaders
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise tasks as necessary
- Self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
- Persistence – you will try anything and everything until you find what works
- Driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to try something new, in order to improve yourself and your tactics to achieve strategic goals
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What can you expect at Lemax?
We have offices in Zagreb and Osijek, with most of our colleagues in the Zagreb office on the top floor. When we ask them how they feel about Lemax, they often point out our willingness to deal with problems head-on, and constantly change and improve. Lemax employees have quite a lot of space to make an impact, and not just in the work they do, but also on the organizational level. And basically everyone praises the work atmosphere, thanks to friendly people who are always willing to offer a helping hand and our strict no-ego policy. If you want to get a glimpse of our company culture, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
As part of our company you will:
- Compete among the top companies in this industry
- Transform businesses of our clients from all continents by helping them digitalise their processes and hence increase their profits
- Master the knowledge of tourism and IT – as two of the fastest growing and highly competitive industries worldwide
- Receive mentorship through which you will boost your professional development and expertise in B2B sales and the SaaS business model
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.