The mission of our HR team is to be the driving force behind the exponential growth and development of the people in our company.
Who are we and why do we need you?
Lemax is a team of 70+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – a powerful solution that grows businesses of more than 120 tourist agencies and tour operators worldwide!
Our goal is to become the world market leader by 2023.
In order to reach that goal, we need exceptionally talented people to join us on this challenging and exciting journey. And in order to recognize and attract those people – we need you: an experienced and ambitious Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
What will you do?
Your mission will be to stimulate the fast growth of our company by attracting and hiring exceptionally talented and high performing workforce into our team.
- Independently executing all recruitment steps: locating, attracting, sourcing, assessing, selecting and hiring candidates, with the focus on senior and executive positions
- Independently devising recruiting plans and strategies for each position on a quarterly/yearly basis in coordination with the HR and hiring managers
- Fostering deep partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers, and supporting them through the full lifecycle of the recruiting process
- Identifying future talent needs and proactively nurturing and attracting top candidates
- Developing and implementing creative employer branding activities to support the hiring strategy
- Actively promoting our company culture and values by developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders (prospective candidates, university career centers, media…)
- Organizing and participating in events that increase company visibility
- Other HR projects as assigned
Who are we looking for?
We would like to work with a curious, open and ambitious HR expert who is eager to take an initiative and who has a strong craving for learning and growing.
Your education and experience:
- University degree (preferably Psychology or Economics background)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the HR field, specifically in end-to-end recruitment processes and employer branding activities
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in the HR field in IT/ Telco industry is an advantage
Your skills and knowledge:
- Strong talent assessment skills that enable you to recognize and attract talented individuals to meet our company’s needs
- Excellent professional networking skills that enable you to locate and continuously expand the candidate pool, with the focus on senior and executive level positions
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to form effective working relationships with people on all levels
- Excellent communication skills that help you express yourself verbally and in writing with different stakeholders
- Strong persuasion skills in order to attract uncommon and highly-demanded talent
- Strategic thinking skills that will help you design long term recruitment tactics and align them with our company growth strategy
- Last but not least: self-initiative, persistent, flexible, organized, and eager to learn and develop your skills each day!
What do we offer?
- As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have a highly impactful role within our organization – you will be the driving force behind our rapid company expansion!
- You will work in a dynamic, vibrant and international business environment that is on the crossroads of the two fastest growing industries in the world: tourism and IT
- A mentoring role within our HR team – we are constantly upgrading our knowledge and skills in order to adhere to the highest HR standards
- Plenty of opportunities to create new and improve existing HR practices to support our company growth and high performing culture
- Continuous personal development through challenging tasks and numerous learning and education opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
How to apply?
If you want to join us on this exciting journey, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.