Imagine that you could work on the architecture of a complex SaaS product, on technically demanding projects that will ultimately transform the entire software – and at the same time, the businesses of your company’s clients?
Lemax is a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators. It is a highly scalable software that grows businesses of more than 120 customers worldwide. We are a team of 60+ ambitious and enthusiastic professionals gathered around this one product, and we’re among the world’s leaders in the field of software for tourism industry!
We’re looking for an experienced tech expert whose architectural advice will be in high demand across the entire organization. If you are a software architect looking for new challenges or a senior developer aspiring to this position, this might be an interesting career opportunity for you.
What will you do?
As a Software Architect at Lemax, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide your technical expertise throughout the process of our product transformation:
- refactoring the code (.NET -> .NET core)
- transforming a monolithic application into microservices
- redesigning the interface – (Web forms -> Angular)
- Design and develop solutions and architectures using .NET and .NET core frameworks
- Continuously improve code base and remove technical debt
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Mentor and supervise engineers
- Supervise technical implementation
- Collaborate with our product experts to shape the software roadmap
- Ensure that technical execution plans align with business goals and comply with the highest standards of quality
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a software architect or a senior developer aspiring to this position, who has the following skills and experiences:
- At least 7 years (more than 10 would be ideal) of professional experience in software development
- Experience of working on enterprise systems
- Experience and ability to manage technical implementation of projects from a higher level
- Experience and ability to provide the appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure successful project delivery
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Ability to effectively manage scope and expectations on individual assignments
- Strong experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework) or Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Database Design and Object Relational Mapping Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of Angular, React or similar JS framework is a big plus
- Good knowledge of programming patterns, techniques and best OO practices is a must, i.e. SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, DRY, YAGNI etc.
- Ability to write clean and concise code in a team environment is a must
How to apply?
If you want to join our Development team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.