Imagine being in charge of transforming the entire architecture of a complex SaaS product and leading technically demanding projects that will ultimately drive your company to become the world market leader.
We’re looking for an experienced tech expert whose architectural advice will be in high demand across the entire organization.
If you are a software architect looking for new challenges or an experienced senior developer aspiring to this position, this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
Who are we?
Lemax software is a web-based SaaS product for tourist agencies and tour operators, which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year. More than 120 mid-size to big-size clients from all continents have grown their travel businesses with our system.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious and enthusiastic professionals gathered around this one product, and we’re among the world’s leaders in the field of software for tourism industry. We have already released some advanced functionalities our competitors’ are just planning to develop, and we have many ideas in store to take it to the next level.
Our goal is, by 2023, to become the number one travel software in the world.
What will you do?
As a Software Architect at Lemax, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide your technical expertise throughout the process of our product transformation:
- refactoring the code (.NET -> .NET core)
- transforming a monolithic application into microservices
- redesigning the interface using Angular 7
- Design and develop solutions and architectures using .NET and .NET core frameworks
- Continuously improve code base and remove technical debt
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Mentor and supervise engineers
- Supervise technical implementation
- Collaborate with our product experts to shape the software roadmap
- Ensure that technical execution plans align with business goals and comply with the highest standards of quality
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a software architect or a senior developer aspiring to this position, who has the following skills and experiences:
- At least 7 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in working on enterprise systems
- Experience and ability to manage technical implementation of projects from a higher level
- Experience and ability to provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure successful project delivery
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Ability to effectively manage scope and expectations on individual assignments
- Strong experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework) or Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Database Design and Object Relational Mapping Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of Angular, React or similar JS framework is a big plus
- Good knowledge of programming patterns, techniques and best OO practices is a must, i.e. SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, DRY, YAGNI etc.
- Ability to write clean and concise code in a team environment is a must
What can you expect?
- A monthly net compensation starting from 17,000 HRK, or more depending on your knowledge and experience level
- It’s worthy of mention that our top management has a background in IT, so you can be sure that the main decision makers will speak your language and understand the importance of your initiatives
- Perhaps you’d also be interested to hear that there are 25 IT professionals in our R&D department and we are rapidly growing in size. The majority of our team are mid and senior developers whom you’ll have the chance to guide
How to apply?
If you want to join our Development team and use your expertise to help us grow, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.