Would you like to become the provider of one of the 5 best software solutions for tourist agencies and tour operators in the world?
We are a team of 70+ enthusiastic and friendly professionals gathered around one SaaS product – Lemax software – which we have been developing independently for over 13 years.
We are looking for an experienced Software implementation consultant / IT Project Manager to lead and manage software and web implementation projects.
With your successful project delivery, you will not only play a key role in ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction, but also help transform tourism businesses around the globe!
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery in timeline and budget
- Map customer business processes in cooperation with business analysts and product team
- Develop a project plan in coordination with a customer including project scope, timeline, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentation and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Track and monitor project execution and supervise project team members to make sure that customer requirements are met
- Coordinate communication between a customer and the project team throughout the project implementation phase
- Provide timely and accurate response to customer’s inquiries to improve customer relationship
- Prepare regular and timely status reports, including risks, issues and escalation identification
- Maintain and update project documentation
- Continuously improve internal processes and metrics
- Mentor and coach other team members
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the same or similar roles
- Master’s degree (preferably in the technical field, but not mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and balance between deadlines and priorities
- Flexible approach to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, customers, and multiple teams
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.