Would you like to be in charge of implementing one of the leading software solutions for tourist agencies and tour operators in the world?
We are a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one SaaS product – Lemax software – a core business solution that successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year.
More than 120 mid-size to big-size clients from all continents have grown their travel businesses with our software, and they continue to renew their licenses every year. With our successful project delivery, we transform how travel companies around the globe do their business and redefine industry standards!
Right now, we are growing our Customer services team with roles that will lead and manage our software implementation projects.
Would you like to be our Project manager?
What will you do?
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery in timeline and budget
- Map customer business processes in cooperation with business analysts and product team
- Develop a project plan in coordination with a customer including project scope, timeline, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentation and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Track and monitor project execution and supervise project team members to make sure that customer requirements are met
- Coordinate communication between a customer and the project team throughout the project implementation phase
- Provide timely and accurate response to customer’s inquiries to improve customer relationship
- Prepare regular and timely status reports, including risks, issues and escalation identification
- Maintain and update project documentation
- Continuously improve internal processes and metrics
- Mentor and coach other team members
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about projects and working with people. You strive to understand what brings value to your clients and you consistently deliver that value. You know how to build lasting relationships, empower your team members to be independent and find win-win solutions.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and managing projects (IT projects are preferable, but not mandatory)
- University degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and balance between deadlines and priorities
- Flexible approach to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, customers, and multiple teams
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a project manager at Lemax, you will provide your clients with a tool that digitizes, automates and accelerates all of their processes. This will have a transformational and permanent impact on their way of doing business and company growth
- A chance to lead and mentor team members and grow their careers towards Project management
- The opportunity to work with (and occasionally travel to) some of the largest tourist agencies in the world, from countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
- At Lemax, you will develop your professional knowledge and skills in the tourism domain: one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Last year, travel and tourism grew by 3.9 percent, contributing a 8.8 trillion dollars and 319 million jobs to the world economy (World Travel&Tourism Council).
- Stimulating environment, and a team of 20+ project managers and consultants who will support you throughout your project delivery, and encourage your professional growth
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.