Envision a job where your role was to guide the sales team in delivering a highly complex and powerful tool – that can truly transform your clients’ businesses!
How so? By acting as a product expert whose main goal is to help our customers understand the value that our product will bring to their business – and thereby, to lay the groundwork for the success of our Sales and Implementation teams!
Lemax is a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators. It is a highly scalable software that grows businesses of more than 120 customers worldwide.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious professionals gathered around this one product, operating in the market whose value is over 5 billion EUR per year.
We are looking for an experienced Solution consultant to be the guiding force behind the successful sale and delivery of our product.
If you enjoy having a consultancy role throughout the sales process – without having to negotiate the price and close the deal – this might be an interesting career opportunity for you.
What will you do?
Your main responsibility will be to participate in achieving sales targets and project delivery by acting as a product expert. Specifically, your job will be to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of prospect/customer business processes and needs, capture their requirements and map them to product features
- Prepare the GAP list and possible solutions in cooperation with the Product team and the Customer
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting the benefits and differentiators of our product
- Prepare and participate in product presentations in cooperation with Account Executive both online and on-site
- Support product delivery throughout the implementation process
- Transferring all the necessary information to Implementation and Product departments after closing the sale
- Defining project scope (specifications, estimations and deadlines) according to customer requirements in cooperation with Technical and Implementation departments
- Participate in the development of new solution/service ideas and sales strategies as needed
Who are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- MS/BS degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in presales, business analysis or product consultancy roles
- Experience of working with complex software systems will be highly beneficial for this role
- Business analysis skills – analyzing markets and customers in-depth in order to understand their problems, needs, and opportunities
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English:
- Explaining software features to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Creating documentation for transferring all the relevant information to the Sales and Implementation teams
- Strong presentation skills – demonstrating the business value of our product in relation to our customers’ business needs
- Influencing skills – the ability to influence prospects, customers and teammates, establish trust and build relationships
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Solution consultant at Lemax, you will be the guiding force behind the successful sale and delivery of a product that has a truly transformational impact on your customers’ businesses
- You will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory to become the leading solution for the tourism industry on the global market by 2023
- The opportunity to access competitive international markets and unlock new potential – both for our company and for our customers on 6 continents
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging travel and SaaS business domains
- Close cooperation with other product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
If you want to join our Sales team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb.