Have you got the knowledge to understand complicated technical concepts? Are you able to recognize and provide solutions to technical problems? Most importantly, are you skilled at communicating about it in a simple, direct and efficient way?
We are looking for a Technical support specialist who will be able to troubleshoot technical problems with internal teams and help remove any roadblocks that are stopping our customers from getting the most out of Lemax system.
A few words about Lemax
Lemax software is a SaaS product for tour operators and travel agencies which successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year for 120+ mid-size to big-size clients.
More than 80 professionals are building Lemax software with one goal in mind – to provide an unparalleled solution for travel businesses on the market. Join us on that journey!
Some of the tasks for this position include:
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions to clients’ technical issues within Lemax system using our ticketing system, email, Skype and on-site meetings
- Guiding clients to optimally use the variety of modules and integrations within Lemax system
- Collaborating with all internal teams in order to analyze client requirements and their business processes, to efficiently deliver product integrations, and to successfully implement Lemax software
- Collaborating with all internal teams to remove any technical roadblocks and identify possibilities to improve clients’ user experience
- Suggest improvements to automate internal technical processes and achieve higher efficiency
What skills are required for the position?
- Degree in engineering, computer science or a similar technical discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and customer needs
And which technical qualifications?
In this position, you will broaden your knowledge in different technical domains. Firstly, the biggest part of your job will be API support.
Our candidate should know the basics of SQL well enough to use it on a daily basis, as well as know how to read and understand at least one programming language.
Familiarity with automation scripts is a plus!
What can you expect from Lemax?
- Friendly environment in which you can advance your technical knowledge and communication skills
- Opportunity to lead and complete smaller-scope technical projects independently
- Being a part of the technical support department’s internal processes and having the chance to improve it with your suggestions
- Important role in cross-departments cooperation between IT, implementation and support
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing Support team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.