Lemax is a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. With more than 35+ customers globally, we are leading the innovation and changing how travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their clients and partners. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners.
Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry and impact the global market with our all-encompassing solution. Our mission is to enable tour operators to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our team consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
Elevate your career as an experienced professional by joining our dynamic team as a Customer Care Specialist. Bring your extensive skills and expertise to the forefront, where you will play a pivotal role in exceeding client expectations and spearheading innovation in our clients’ business operations. This is your chance to use all of your customer-oriented skills to develop a successful career in IT as a Customer Care Specialist.
- Supporting clients in all their questions and issues in order to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Analyzing, tracking, and prioritizing support tickets in a prompt manner on a daily basis
- Assigning support tickets to relevant team members or resolving them independently through problem analysis, research, and website testing
- Continuous communication with customers from all over the world via e-mail, MS Teams, and telephone
- Close cooperation with all internal teams (IT, Sales, Implementation department) in order to improve both our company’s and our client’s business processes
- Documentation creation and maintenance for Lemax Software users: knowledge base site, user manuals, notifications, customer reports, meeting minutes, how-to guides, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of work experience
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Ability to communicate technical terms in a user-friendly language
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Care and Technical Support roles
- Degree in the fields of economics or technical sciences
What’s in it for you as a Customer Care Specialist?
At Lemax, we recognize that IT is a fast-paced industry and are committed to supporting your growth every step of the way. Your journey with us isn’t just about maintaining your current skills; it’s about embracing new challenges, evolving, and seizing the endless opportunities the IT world offers.
Continuous Learning: You will be challenged daily to understand our customers’ user issues and provide the best solutions – your knowledge curve will grow.
Professional Development: Chance to advance your career in SaaS software development and tourism business processes.
Career Advancement: As you navigate your journey with us, you’ll discover opportunities for advancement within our Customer Care team. You’ll have the chance to take on greater responsibilities, especially when working with our key customers, contributing to their success.
But that’s not all:
- Hybrid Work Model – sliding working hours with the possibility of remote work, ten days per month
- Gamification Program – contribute beyond your daily tasks, go the extra mile, and win valuable prizes
- 100% Covered Sick Leave – we’ve got you covered – receive full compensation for your sick leave period
- Exchangeable Public Holidays – public holidays can be exchanged for another day off within the same month
- Workspace Healthy Perks – standing desks, ergonomic chairs, fresh fruit, and more to keep you healthy
- Skills & Knowledge Boost – boost your knowledge with conferences and various internal educational events
- Days off for Life Events – significant events, like your child’s first day of school, shouldn’t be missed
- New Mum Benefits – work part-time for a month after your maternity leave and receive a full salary
- Free Parking Spots – the most important thing in the morning is coffee and not looking for parking
Find out more about selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing Customer Care team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.
Application deadline: Open until filled.