We are a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – which is among the leading software solutions for travel companies in the world! We are looking for an Inbound Sales Representative who would play a key role in qualifying and converting inbound leads for our team of Sales Consultants and by doing that have an important role in customer acquisition and the growth of our company.
Why SaaS Sales Consultant position might be interesting for you?
- Using advanced sales tactics (for example spin and value-based selling), with a focus on consulting approach, as well as your logical and analytical skills, you would be helping customers to solve their problems and achieve their goals
- You would be involved in selling a core business software – SaaS solution which is transforming and digitalizing businesses of tourist agencies and tour operators all over the world
- You would work on the market whose value is over 5 billion EUR per year and has a lot of potentials: there is still no market leader and IT and tourism are the fastest growing and highly competitive industries worldwide
- With the help of our mentoring approach and team, you will develop your B2B sales skills, learn in-depth about SaaS business processes and participate in bringing Lemax to the position of the world market leader
Your main tasks?
Your main task is to get in touch with prospects who already recognized Lemax as a potential solution to their business problems and wish to be engaged. As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will have to understand the client’s problems and present them the value of Lemax solution for their business. To efficiently do that, your tasks will be:
- qualification of leads (whose problems can we solve?)
- understanding and analyzing customers’ business needs in order to determine to what degree Lemax can help them solve their problems
- presenting the Lemax value and solution to clients (mostly online demonstrations)
Who are we looking for?
- like problem-solving
- would enjoy in identifying customer needs and offering solutions to customers which would help them solve their problems
- are willing to learn more about tourism, SaaS and new sales methodologies (for example spin and value-based selling)
Your education, knowledge, and skills:
- University degree (Business or Computer Science education background preferable but not mandatory)
- Logical & analytical skills will help you solve problems and map customers’ problems to Lemax
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.