Imagine that your job is to communicate on a daily basis with business clients from all over the world in order to educate and support them on how to use a product that can profoundly transform their business – and doing it all from the comfort of your office chair.
Imagine also, that you have a chance to learn how to implement core business software in tourist agencies worldwide and develop your consultative and project management skills?
Sounds interesting and challenging? Keep reading!
Your main tasks?
- Supporting senior consultants in Lemax software implementation projects:
- Active participation and support in all phases of software implementation projects
- Preparing for client education by exploring their specific business processes and Lemax modules and adapting training materials to client’s needs
- Training clients for specific Lemax modules through online presentations and on site
- Improving our clients’ user experience by creating various documents for Lemax Software users: training materials, knowledge base site, user manuals, notifications, customer reports and ‘how to’ guides
- Supporting Project managers in testing of software modifications delivered from technical department, testing clients documents modifications and website
- Supporting other team members and clients in go-live activities
- Continuous communication and coordination with clients
- Close cooperation and coordination with all internal team members and other departments (technical department, product team, sales…)
Who are you?
You are a positive, communicative and cooperative person who is a fast learner and eager to take on a new challenge.
Your education, knowledge and skills:
- You have strong logical thinking and analytical skills, which are very important in order to understand how our software works
- You enjoy analyzing complex processes and finding simple solutions
- You have an University degree (preferably in economical or technical area – but it is not a demand)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience (it can be a student working experience as well)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- And last but not least – > you need to have basic communication skills and organizational skills.
What do we offer?
- With us, your knowledge and skills will evolve and reach global standards as you will develop your career in two of the fastest growing industries in the world: IT and tourism
- You will achieve great results as you will be surrounded by professionals who set high performance standards and are eager to share their knowledge
- You will polish your English language skills by communicating with clients from countries such as the USA, UK, Iceland, Switzerland, Thailand…
- You will gain invaluable experience and tools for navigating in multicultural work environments anywhere you decide to go
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV to email@example.com. The subject of the email should contain the position you are applying for.