Updated on: 23rd May 2018.
Effective Date: 25th May 2018.
The protection and legally correct collection, processing, and use of your personal data are important for us. In order for you to feel safe when completing and sending us your online application, we comply with all legal data protection requirements when handling your application. By sending us your application data, you consent to the Lemax d.o.o. storing your data.
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Please read the following information about our data protection regulations:
- 1. RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
The entity responsible for collecting, processing, and using your personal data in accordance with the GDPR (General Dana Protection Regulation) is the Lemax d.o.o., 8. dalmatinske udarne brigade 8, 22000 Šibenik, Croatia.
- 2. COLLECTING, PROCESSING, AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information about material or personal circumstances of a specific and identifiable natural person. This includes your name, your telephone number, your address, as well as all application data that you share with us in the course of your application.
2.2 COLLECTING, PROCESSING, AND USING PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of managing your online application, we will collect, process, and use your personal data that you have disclosed to us via the online application form. With the exception of the mandatory fields marked with asterisks, you decide yourself which data you are willing to enter and share with us. The mandatory fields include your first name and surname, email address, phone number, the way how you found out about us and your resume.
Access to mentioned personal information is limited to employees of Lemax, involved in the recruitment process and this data will be used exclusively for the purposes of the application process. This also includes using the data to contact you. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party – other than in the context of data processing commissions – without your express consent.
- 3. DELETING PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be deleted automatically one month after the end of the application process unless you gave us consent to keep it longer – for 24 months. You can always request us to delete your data by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that doing so means that you are withdrawing from any still on-going application processes.
- 4. WEB ANALYSIS
In this section, we do not refer to the data collected while submitting the job application. We refer only to the data collected through web analysis.
- Information we collect about you: details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the Website content/resources that you access.
This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Website.
It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website and also to indicate where the Website requires improvement.
- Web Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We do not collect user data with Google Analytics.
- Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry.
4.1 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes;
- Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the service.
4.2 HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all procedures and security features available to us to prevent unauthorised access:
- secure servers (SSL);
- secure firewall;
- using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our Site and are essential for our Site to operate.
We use Google Analytics and have enabled certain features within Google Analytics including their DoubleClick platform, demographic and interest reporting, and a remarketing tool. Some of these features, in particular the remarketing tool, are advertising features.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website, using a service provided by Google Analytics. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Hubspot cookies. These cookies allow us to count page visits, traffic sources, and interactions on our Website (form completions, site visit durations, etc.). Service is provided by Hubspot. For more information please visit: http://knowledge.hubspot.com/cookies
- Bing Ads cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Bing, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Microsoft Bing. For more information please visit: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/microsoft-bing-ads-privacy-policy
- Facebook cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Facebook, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Facebook. For more information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Linkedin cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Linkedin, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Linkedin. For more information please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Mouseflow cookies. These cookies allow us to track clicks, mouse movement, scroll, keystroke, and other meta data so we can improve the performance of our Website. Service is provided by Mouseflow and you can opt-out here: https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
- Zopim live chat cookies. These cookies allow us to provide users with a live chat function on our Website. Service is provided by Zendesk. For more information please visit: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
4.4 ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Lemax employees have access to your personal data which is collected through web analyses and stored on our systems.
- 5. GDPR CENTER – YOUR RIGHTS
European Union citizen have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information. We will apply the same rights to the non-EU citizens respectively.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us using the form on the right:
- 6. WHAT WE DO IN CASE OF DATA BREACH
We have a suitable processes defined and in place in case of a data breach. Depending on the severity of the breach, we have a legal obligation to report it (of identifiable or un-pseudonimised data) within 72 hours to the Controller and to notify you as an individual whose personal data is threatened.
- 8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Written inquiries can be sent to:
8. Dalmatinske Udarne Brigade 8