Lemax is a team of 90+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals building one product – Lemax software – a global web-based SaaS solution for tourist agencies and tour operators. Lemax grows businesses of 120+ customers worldwide and successfully handles more than 5 million bookings per year.
Imagine you could play a driving role in creating Lemax software solution and, by redefining how travel companies do their business, help them become more successful. Right now, we are growing our Product team with new roles that will help us design, build, market and scale our product.
We are looking for an experienced Product designer to be the design owner and strategic partner to the technology and product teams on our key initiative – product and technological transformation of Lemax software.
What will you do?
Product development process
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You’ll set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- You’ll collaborate closely with engineering, product, and business people to find elegant but practical solutions to complex user requirements and design challenges
- You’ll provide internal thought leadership to develop the right product strategy
- Create flows, wireframes, and user journeys that reflect workflows of our users to bring consistency, simplicity and ease-of-use to software development experiences
- Hands-on product design in all stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Introduce best practices of rapid prototyping
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables
Being a product evangelist
- As a first product designer in Lemax you will create, organize and build a Design System
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards that will contribute to a Design System
Research and feedback
- Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real end users, not just major stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product designer who is passionate about solving business workflows and transforming user needs into beautifully designed products. You will enjoy this journey if you:
- Understand what Design System is and would love to be the creative force in building one
- Love to Inspire teams around you with outstanding design solutions
- Have a strong desire to constantly learn new things and develop yourself professionally
Education and Experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer working on software products, UX/UI software design and tools, and web design in an iterative development environment
- Experience in carrying out usability testing and user research
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- A background in software engineering is a plus; possibly you have written code at some point as part of your career, hobbies or education
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life
- Ability to clearly present design concepts and explain design thinking to non-design contributors
- A deep understanding of design patterns
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Product Designer at Lemax, you will be a key player in the change of our product proposition and design language as we look to evolve and transform the product in the coming period
- You will have an enormous impact on our customers’ experience as you will be providing them with a top notch UX, end2end solution that redefines the way they do their core business
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing domain of tourism and SaaS product development
- Casual but professional work environment in a team of product enthusiasts and experts who will encourage your professional growth
How to apply?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV and portfolio via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives. Location: Zagreb. We’re looking forward to meeting you!