We are Lemax, a team of people transforming the multi-day tour industry globally.
Our purpose is to help tour operators fulfill their mission of providing unique experiences to their travelers by automating their processes and ensuring end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Imagine you could play a coordinating role in delivering Lemax software solutions and by that have an impact on how travel companies do their business globally!Right now, we are growing our Product and Engineering (P&E) teams with the role of Product Operations Specialist, so keep up reading.
What is Product Operations?
Purpose of the product operations role is to drive alignment and execution of product development activities across the whole organization with the end goal of releasing product updates to the market.
In 2021 we Kicked off Product Operations in Lemax. In 2022 we are focused on Product operations being a Roadmap enabler.
In 2023 and after, Product Operations will participate in and/or lead various initiatives to support growth of our product organization connected to efficiency improvements, gathering customer data and feedback, and knowledge management.
What are you going to do?
Let us start with a key terminology in this job ad:)
Having a brilliant vision and strategy is worth little if the organization is unable to execute the strategy effectively and efficiently.
In Lemax, we use Roadmap as a high level visual representation of our Product Strategy.
The Delivery plan is a tactical tool which contains details of product development activities and quarterly product releases to the market.
Product Operations Specialist will play a central role in Lemax product development planning (Delivery plan) and execution:
- Prepare quarterly product development plans (Delivery plan), which translate Lemax Roadmap into Product releases.
- Monitor, control, and report execution of the Delivery plan
- Collect and prioritize product development needs from other departments
- Monitor key touchpoints of the product development process with other departments
- Suggest improvements for product development processes and ensure recognized ideas are implemented
- Manage tools to support daily work in the Product department and process changes
- Support regular quarterly Roadmap updates by organizing workshops with other departments and ensuring all data, that is needed for decision making, is available
- Calculate capacity allocations and track time utilization
- Administrative tasks to support planning and execution of the Delivery plan
In addition, through this coordinating role, you will ensure visibility of the Product and Engineering work throughout the organization.
Who are we looking for?
If you enjoy driving an efficient execution and see the operational role as a key fuel to keep the wheels of an organization turning – you are on the right track!
We think this job will be an exciting journey if you enjoy getting things done!
If you like to coordinate various roles and tasks, and many ‘moving’ parts don’t make you nervous, but allow you to show your organizational and communication skills …
And, if you are motivated by seeing the progress and like to be an active part of the various processes and organizational improvements.
Education and Experience
- MS/BS degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in some of the following fields: project management, agile software development (scrum master, product owner), product operations, delivery management, release management
Required knowledge and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google sheets
- Knowledge about Jira or similar task management tool, as well as reports and dashboards generation
- A strong executor – can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line
- Organization skills – plan, organize, schedule in an efficient, productive manner
- Problem solving skills – ability to effectively break down barriers to maintain progress on initiatives
- Paying appropriate attention to details to ensure efficient delivery but with having a broader perspective in mind
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Communication and presentation skills in English language
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in fast paced environment
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Product operations specialist, you will be able to gain wide knowledge of a product organization
- You will have an impact on further development of our product organization, especially product operations
- You will be able to work closely with various people and roles in Lemax, as well as the leadership team
- You will have a chance to be mentored by seniors with extensive experience in product and project management
- Possibility to work in a really positive and casual work atmosphere. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
How to join our team?
If you want to join our growing Product team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.