We are Lemax, a team of people transforming the multi-day tour industry globally.
Our purpose is to help tour operators fulfill their mission of providing unique experiences to their travelers by automating their back-office processes and enriching their offerings by end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to help our amazing sales team to bring the most out of ourselves by ensuring the sales team has the insight, tools and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently.If you enjoy being the brain and the spine of the Sales team at Lemax → check out key info about the Sales Operations manager role.
What are you going to do?
Sales Operations Manager is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Help track and improve the overall execution in Sales department
- Implement all processes through Sales tools
- Create training environment and help train all Sales employees
- Create and maintain Sales onboarding process
- Create and implement Sales compensation plans
- Define, track and report key Sales KPI’s
- Create Sales enablement materials in cooperation with Product Marketing
- Create and maintain Sales procedures (pipeline review, sales forecast, operational procedures)
- Collaborate in creation and management of Sales budget
- Collaborate in creation of a yearly Sales plan (overall targets, individual targets) creation and execution
- Active collaborate with Demand Generation, Marketing, Implementation and Customer Success teams
Who are we looking for?
If you enjoy driving an efficient execution and see the operational role as a key fuel to achieve great results – you are on the right track!
If you enjoy creating and implementing efficient processes and finding the best possible way to achieve excellent sales results.
Listening, understanding, adapting and suggesting are the words you can describe your ‘dream job’ / passion.
Education and experience
- MS/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations capacity focus on research, process and materials creation, and adaptation of those, rather than on maintenance of existing sales process/ materials
- Proven experience in partnering with Account Executives and other sales team members.
- Experience in operating in high growth environments, within the technology industry. SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with CRM, preferred Salesforce
Competencies and skills
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Organization skills – plan, organize, schedule in an efficient, productive manner
- Problem solving skills – ability to effectively break down barriers to maintain progress on initiatives
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Sales Operations Expert, you will be highly involved in creating Sales processes and framework and preparing for Sales team for successful scale-up phase
- Expand knowledge on how to set up successful processes for a succession a global level / worldwide in a vertical SaaS company
- Increase knowledge on value based sales approach and consultative sales
- You will have a chance to be mentored by seniors with extensive experience in enterprise sales, travel industry digitalisation, vertical SaaS in scaleup phase, product sales areas
- Possibility to work in a really positive and casual work atmosphere. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
How to join our team?
If you want to join our growing Sales team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below).