Lemax is a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. With more than 35+ customers globally, we are leading the innovation and changing how travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their clients and partners. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners.
Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry and impact the global market with our all-encompassing solution. Our mission is to enable tour operators to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our team consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
We are looking for a solution expert whose main goal is to help our customers understand the value that our product will bring to their business. Your role will be to support the Sales team as Solution Consultant in delivering a highly complex and powerful tool – that can truly transform your clients’ businesses!
If you enjoy problem-solving by mapping a customer’s business process into a solution, demonstrating the product solution value, and providing inputs for a successful deal closure by Account Executive, this might be an interesting career opportunity for you.
- Supporting all sales activities by developing and delivering high-quality standard Lemax presentations and demonstrations
- Developing customer-specific value propositions highlighting the benefits and differentiators of Lemax
- Understanding the customer’s needs and pain points and mapping them into Lemax solution
- Conducting solution workshops and Proof of Concepts with prospects
- Gathering inputs and supporting the Business case creation process in coordination with the Account Executive
- Close cooperation with the Product team in order to understand product functionalities, and define possible upgrades/development in order to adapt product presentation to customers
- Close cooperation with the Implementation team for the smooth and efficient handover of Won deals to the Implementation team, respecting the Lemax customer journey process
- Providing input around new market trends for products and developments
- Understanding the competitive landscape in order to differentiate the Lemax solution effectively
- Representing Lemax at various marketing and sales events relevant to the industry
Read more about the Sales Solution Consultant role, and uncover business analysis opportunities in vertical SaaS.
Who are we looking for in Solution Consultant?
Education & Experience
- MS/BS degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in presales, business analysis, or product consultancy
- Experience working with complex software systems will be highly beneficial for this role
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – proficiency in the English language is mandatory
- Business analysis skills – analyzing the market and customer in-depth, putting effort in positioning the client and our product in order to be more efficient in sales
- Presentation skills – presenting clear information and ideas effectively to an audience from C-Level to End User, delivering powerful and persuasive presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Influencing skills for building customer, teammate, and co-worker loyalty through achieving a trusted advisor relationship
- Strong active listening skills – tuning in accurately to the opinions, feelings, and needs of people, patience in communication
- Time Management / Organization Skills – effectively juggling multiple leads and opportunities while focusing on key priorities and internal coordination of different stakeholders involved in the project
- International travel may be required for this role
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- As a Solution Consultant at Lemax, you will be the guiding force behind the successful sale and delivery of a product that has a truly transformational impact on your customers’ businesses
- You will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory of becoming one of the leading solutions for the tourism industry globally
- You will have an opportunity to access competitive international markets and unlock new potential – both for our company and for our customers on 6 continents
- You will develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging travel and SaaS business domains
- Benefits that we offer to the Lemax employees
- Skills & Knowledge Boost – boost your knowledge with conferences and various internal educational events (tech rally, retrospectives)
- Gamification Program – contribute beyond your daily tasks, go the extra mile, and win valuable prizes
- Hybrid Work Model – sliding working hours with the possibility of remote work, ten days per month
- 100% Covered Sick Leave – we’ve got you covered – receive full compensation for your sick leave period
- Exchangeable Public Holidays – public holidays can be exchanged for another day off within the same month
- Days off for Life Events – significant events, like your child’s first day of school, shouldn’t be missed
- New Mum Benefits – work part-time for a month after your maternity leave and receive a full salary
- Workspace Healthy Perks – standing desks, ergonomic chairs, fresh fruit, and more to keep you healthy
- Free Parking Spots – the most important thing in the morning is coffee and not looking for parking
Find out more about the selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our Sales team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.