Are you tired of jumping from project to project, switching technologies and micro-customizations?
Instead, how about a chance to build one product and make a long-lasting impact?
We are Lemax, a team of ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, core solution that digitalizes businesses of travel agencies and tour operators. More than 120 travel companies around the world use our software to handle their bookings.
We are looking for senior developers who are excited and driven by the intellectual challenge of building and scaling one product, creating in-house innovations and disrupting one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Perhaps you’d be interested to hear that:
- Our goal is to become a global market leader in the travel industry.
In order to achieve that goal, we are focusing on:
- Continuously extending and improving our existing travel software
- Building new cloud-based travel connectivity platform
- Our R&D department consists of junior, mid and senior developers, senior software architects and Infrastructure and QA team
- Some of them are tech experts & leaders with previous experience of building and scaling large enterprise applications
There are a few development teams in our Engineering department. Some are building new features on existing product and some started technological transformation of existing Lemax software.
We are on the lookout for senior developers in each team, so we can discuss which team you want to join based on your wishes and technical experience.
What are you going to do?
- Design and develop middleware and backend solutions using .NET Framework
- Implement integrations with other APIs and services
- Design and optimize data relation models using MS SQL Server database
- Design and develop distributed services using .NET 6 with technologies such as MongoDB, Redis and Kafka
- Participate in designing and implementing cloud-based platform based on .NET 6 and Kubernetes on AWS
- Participate in designing and implementing microservice architecture to produce scalable and performant solutions
- Build highly distributed architecture and migrate from On-Prem towards Cloud IaaS and PaaS
- Write unit tests and automated integration and API tests
- Collaborate with the product team and create technical documentation from functional specifications
- Provide technical leadership to development team, and depending on your skills and preferences, mentor and supervise junior engineers
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for developers with the following skillset:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to manage project technical implementation from a higher level and break down implementation into tasks to be assigned to software engineers
- Ability to provide an appropriate level of guidance to ensure engineering deliverables
- Willingness and ability to proactively suggest code improvements and assist team members
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills
These are the technologies and skills we rely on, don’t worry if you don’t know all of them:
- Strong experience in .NET and .NET Core, particularly in C# in ASP.NET MVC is preferable. Alternatively, experience in Java Spring/EE stack is a valuable asset, too.
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling and working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, particularly MS SQL Server, PostgresSQL and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps practices (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in building scalable and distributed systems based on microservice architecture
- OO and functional paradigm thinking and problem solving
- Writing clean and concise code in a team environment
What can you expect from us?
- A chance to develop your engineering career and tech skills in a highly challenging domain of SaaS product development
- Being part of a competent, fast growing and fast learning team in a casual atmosphere
- Technical leadership from engineering experts with 15+ years of experience in building and scaling large SaaS applications
- Compensation for senior developers starts from 15 000HRK (net). The upper limit is flexible and increases depending on your knowledge and experience level.
- Depending on your skills and preferences, there is a possibility to develop your leadership skills and advance into a team lead role – but this is not required. As we are expanding our R&D department, we will look for developers with an affinity to lead others and grow their potential.
How to apply?
If you want to build and grow with us on this journey, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below).