Are you tired of jumping from project to project, switching technologies and micro-customizations?
Instead, how about a chance to build one product and make a long-lasting impact?
We are Lemax, a team of ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, core solution that digitizes businesses of travel agencies and tour operators. More than 35 travel companies around the world use our software to handle their bookings.
We are looking for software developers who are excited and driven by the intellectual challenge of building and scaling one product, creating in-house innovations and disrupting one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Perhaps you’d be interested to hear that:
Our goal is to become a global market leader in the travel industry. In order to achieve that goal, we are focusing on:
- Continuously extending and improving our existing travel software
- Building new cloud-based travel connectivity platform
Our R&D department consists of junior, mid and senior developers, senior software architects and Infrastructure and QA team. Some of them are tech experts & leaders with previous experience of building and scaling large enterprise applications.
There are a few development teams in our Engineering department. Some are building new features on our existing product and others are focused on designing our new travel connectivity platform.
We are on the lookout for software developers in each team, so we can discuss which team you want to join based on your wishes and technical experience.
If you want to know more about what our developers value as being part of product company, be sure to check out our blog post
What are you going to do?
- Design and develop middleware and backend solutions using .NET Framework
- Implement integrations with other APIs and services
- Design and optimize data relation models using MS SQL Server database
- Develop distributed services using .NET 6 with technologies such as MongoDB, Redis and Kafka
- Participate in implementing cloud-based platform based on .NET 6 and Kubernetes on AWS
- Write unit tests and automated integration and API tests
- Collaborate with the product team and create technical documentation from functional specifications
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for developers with the following skillset:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to independently manage assigned tasks to achieve defined objectives
- Ability to provide an appropriate level of guidance to ensure engineering deliverables
- Willingness and ability to proactively suggest code improvements and assist team members
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills
These are the technologies and skills we rely on, don’t worry if you don’t know all of them:
- Experience in .NET and .NET Core, particularly in C# in ASP.NET MVC is preferable. Alternatively, experience in Java Spring/EE stack is a valuable asset, too.
- Familiarity with data modeling and working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, particularly MS SQL Server, PostgresSQL and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps practices (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in building scalable and distributed systems based on microservice architecture
- OO and functional paradigm thinking and problem solving
- Writing clean and concise code in a team environment
What can you expect from us?
- A chance to develop your engineering career and tech skills in a highly challenging domain of SaaS product development
- Being part of a competent, fast growing and fast learning team in a casual atmosphere
- Technical leadership from engineering experts with 15+ years of experience in building and scaling large SaaS applications
How to apply?
If you want to build and grow with us on this journey, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below).