Are you the one we are looking for?
If you are a student and searching for new learning opportunities, we are offering work in an energetic, challenging and innovative work environment. We work in a friendly atmosphere, dynamic environment, and learning culture.
- Analysis and estimation of requested modifications/development
- Creation and modification of document templates in HTML format using XSL transformation of structured XML data
- Code review (Quality assurance)
- Collaboration with internal teams and colleagues – Implementation, Customer Care and IT
- Suggesting improvements for internal processes
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Work on the student contract
- Opportunity to work a minimum of 25 hours per week in the period of 6 months (extendable to 12 months or longer)
- Good written and spoken English language skills
What can you learn? What do we offer?
- HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Xpath
- Transformation of one XML format into other XML or HTML format
- Designing, adapting and generating documents for different clients
- Experience in a company which is developing an innovative product for the world market
- Experience in a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Working days as agreed upon
- Stimulative compensation
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position and fit these requirements, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 10th, 2019.