Are you the one we are looking for?
If you are a student in search of new learning opportunities, we are offering work in an energetic, challenging, and innovative environment. We nurture a friendly atmosphere and a learning culture.
- Analysis and estimation of requested modifications/development
- Creation and modification of document templates in HTML format using XSL transformation of structured XML data
- Code review (Quality assurance)
- Collaboration with internal teams and colleagues – Implementation, Customer Care and IT
- Suggestion of improvements for internal processes
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Work on a student contract
- Availability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week in the period of at least 6 months (extendable to 12 months or longer)
- Good written and spoken English language skills
What can you learn? What do we offer?
- HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Xpath
- Transformation of one XML format into other XML or HTML format
- Designing, adapting and generating documents for different clients
- Experience in a company which is developing an innovative product for the world market
- Working days as agreed upon
- Compensation that shows how much we appreciate your contribution
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.