Updated on: 23rd May 2018.
Effective Date: 25th May 2018.
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Information we collect from you
The information we may collect from you and process is:
Information that you give us
- Information that you give us by filling in forms on our Website
or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our newsletter service, make an enquiry about our product and services, download our marketing assets or log a support ticket or apply for a job.
This also includes information provided for the use of services, or requesting further services.The information you give us will include your name, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business (such as company name, company website, type of business and number of employees) which is needed for us to properly address your business needs regarding our software product.When you register for using our product, we will collect your email address, password (encrypted) and IP address as well as any other details you chose to enter.When you apply for a job you give us you name, e-mail address and phone number, as well as your resume.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you comment blog posts and news updates on our Website using your personal data, the information you submit becomes visible to the public.
Information we collect about you
- Information we collect about you: details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the Website content/resources that you access.
This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Website.
It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website and also to indicate where the Website requires improvement.
- Web Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We do not collect user data with Google Analytics.
- Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To notify you, as a customer, about changes to our service.
- Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the service.
- To market, promote, and drive engagement with Us: We use your contact information and information about how you use our Website and/or software to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying Lemax ads on other companies’ websites and applications, as well as on platforms like Facebook and Google. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of our services, including information about new features, survey requests, newsletters, and events we think may be of interest to you. We also communicate with you about new product offers. You can control whether you receive these communications as described below under “Opt-out of communications.” section.
- Other usages with your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
How and where we store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all procedures and security features available to us to prevent unauthorised access:
- secure servers (SSL);
- secure firewall;
- using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or by our partners (subprocessors, listed on this page), such as HubSpot and Mailchimp, which operates our email marketing. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Customers: We store your personal data for as long as you are our customer. Ex-customer: We continue to store only the personal data that is required by law.
Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us (newsletter), we retain information about your marketing preferences unless you opt-out from it or specifically ask us to delete such information (withdraw your consent).
We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Opt out of communications:
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, contacting us via email or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our marketing email list (withdraw your consent). Even after you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, if case you are our Customer, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services.
Please note, you may continue to receive generic ads that are not linked with your personal data.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our Site and are essential for our Site to operate.
We use Google Analytics and have enabled certain features within Google Analytics including their DoubleClick platform, demographic and interest reporting, and a remarketing tool. Some of these features, in particular the remarketing tool, are advertising features.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website, using a service provided by Google Analytics. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Hubspot cookies. These cookies allow us to count page visits, traffic sources, and interactions on our Website (form completions, site visit durations, etc.). Service is provided by Hubspot. For more information please visit: http://knowledge.hubspot.com/cookies
- Bing Ads cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Bing, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Microsoft Bing. For more information please visit: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/microsoft-bing-ads-privacy-policy
- Facebook cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Facebook, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Facebook. For more information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Linkedin cookies. These cookies allow us to count traffic coming from Linkedin, as well as user interactions on our Website (form completions). Service is provided by Linkedin. For more information please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Mouseflow cookies. These cookies allow us to track clicks, mouse movement, scroll, keystroke, and other meta data so we can improve the performance of our Website. Service is provided by Mouseflow and you can opt-out here: https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
- Zopim live chat cookies. These cookies allow us to provide users with a live chat function on our Website. Service is provided by Zendesk. For more information please visit: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
Access to your information (Lemax as data controller)
Lemax employees have access to your personal data stored on our and third-party systems.
Disclosure of your information (Third party data processors)
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- such as our agents, suppliers, service providers and affiliates which assist us with operating our Website or providing related products or services or which assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure.
|Entity Name||More info – www:|
GDPR center – Your rights
European Union citizen have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information. We will apply the same rights to the non-EU citizens respectively.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us using the form on the right:
What we do in case of data breach
We have a suitable processes defined and in place in case of a data breach. Depending on the severity of the breach, we have a legal obligation to report it (of identifiable or un-pseudonimised data) within 72 hours to the Controller and to notify you as an individual whose personal data is threatened.
How to contact us
Written inquiries can be sent to:
8. Dalmatinske Udarne Brigade 8