Do you think your QA work is good enough when an application doesn’t crash during use? Or do you want to ensure that it meets the highest standards of software development?
We are Lemax, a team of 90+ people building a cloud-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level and transform the travel industry.
If you have a passion for finding ways of improving software, are not willing to sacrifice quality and you insist on high software testing standards – this might be a good opportunity for you.
What are you going to do?
- Perform functionality testing for new features
- Perform bug reproduction and troubleshooting
- Bug tracking and prioritization
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases
- Test integration between systems by interacting with RESTful and Soap APIs
- Plan, create and manage the overall Testing strategy for the organization
- Work on introducing automation wherever possible and leading the charge in the test automation efforts
- Participate in all sprint activities, perform test reviews, suggest solutions to identified product problems. This means identifying key KPIs for product quality and presenting reports and metrics to senior management
- Collaborate with the QA team to improve internal processes and tools
What can you expect at Lemax?
- As a Senior QA engineer at Lemax, you will have a chance to define processes and technologies that will be used in the QA team
- You will actively participate in every stage of the development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- Learning is mostly done on the job. And in Lemax, as a QA, you will have lots of opportunities to investigate, come up with solutions, and try out different approaches. There are not many things set in stone when it comes to QA so there is room for experimentation and improvement.
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
- A chance to mentor other team members and grow their careers in quality assurance
Here is what our engineers say:
“I have a chance to work with amazing developers who are always striving to improve things and write code in the best possible way.“
“We’re not afraid to admit what is not working well and everyone is really loud about it – this is why things never stay wrong for long.”
“You’ll work in a very positive atmosphere where everyone is prepared to go above and beyond with helping others. Internal jokes, “Random” MS teams channel, sun-bathed terrace, casual Friday drinks, coffee, and freshly squeezed juice are just some of the everyday perks we love to enjoy.“
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer who won’t just look for bugs in the system. Instead, you will play a vital role in making sure that our product brings the desired value to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or another related technical field
- 5+ years of software testing experience
Experience and knowledge of:
- continuous integration and deployment environments and ensuring quality within such environments
- setting up test pipelines in CI/CD tools
- developing test plans for different levels of test (integration, performance, UI/UX, etc) across a platform and how to best apply the different types of tests
- working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- writing and maintaining automated tests; both UI (Selenium) and integration (API)
How to join us?
If you want to join our growing QA team, please send us your CV (Apply for this job button below). Otherwise, if you’re not sure or would like to learn more about what it’s like to work as a Senior QA at Lemax, feel free to send a message to our Head of Engineering >> firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be happy to get in touch!
Location: Zagreb and Osijek.