We are Lemax, a team of 90+ people building a cloud-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level and transform the travel industry.
What are you going to do?
- As a senior software developer at Lemax, you will build one product that is globally recognized and is a game-changer in the travel industry
- Design and develop solutions using .NET and .NET Core Framework
- Write unit tests
- Continuously improve the code base and remove technical debt
- Possibility to mentor and guide other engineers
- Pitch ideas for building a new software architecture
- Collaborate with the product team and create technical documentation from functional specifications
Check out these interviews with our tech leaders to get a better picture of what we’re striving to achieve with our product on a tech level >>
1 – How to ‘upgrade’ an entire technology platform: Analysis, architecture and communication
2 – Scaling digital products is an expensive process if done too late or too early: When is the right time?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a developer with the following skillset and mindset:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to manage project technical implementation from a higher level and break down implementation into tasks to be assigned to software engineers
- Ability to independently manage assigned tasks to achieve defined objectives
- Willingness to proactively suggest code improvements and assist team members
And these technical qualifications:
- You have strong experience in .NET, C# or Java (Spring, Hibernate), and object-oriented programming and it’s great if you are familiar with ASP.NET
- You also have experience in building scalable and distributed systems as well as excellent knowledge of data modeling and working with relational databases like MS SQL Server.
What can you expect at Lemax?
- We have offices in Zagreb and Osijek, with most of our colleagues in the Zagreb office on the top floor. When we ask them how they feel about Lemax, they often point out our willingness to deal with problems head-on and invest in new technologies and process improvements.
- Lemax employees have quite a lot of space to make an impact, and not just in the work they do, but also on the organizational level. And basically everyone praises the work atmosphere, thanks to friendly people who are always willing to offer a helping hand.
Other things you might find interesting:
- You will be under technical leadership from engineering experts with 15+ years of experience in building and scaling large SaaS applications.
- The majority of our Engineering team are mid and senior developers who like to go to great lengths to help each other improve their code and coding skills. There are plenty of opportunities for knowledge sharing – both on the job as well as through initiatives like Tech rally and various internal meetups
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
- And last, but not least: as a Senior software developer at Lemax, you can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 14,000-17,000 HRK, or more, depending on your knowledge and experience level.
Here is what our engineers say:
“I have a chance to work with amazing developers who are always striving to improve things and write code in the best possible way.“
“We’re not afraid to admit what is not working well and everyone is really loud about it – this is why things never stay wrong for long.”
“You’ll work in a very positive atmosphere where everyone is prepared to go above and beyond with helping others. Internal jokes, “Random” MS teams channel, sun-bathed terrace, casual Friday drinks, coffee, and freshly squeezed juice are just some of the everyday perks we love to enjoy.“
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
How to join our team?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV (Apply for this job button below). Otherwise, if you’re not sure or would like to learn more about what it’s like to work as a Senior software developer at Lemax, feel free to send a message to our Head of Engineering >> email@example.com.
We’ll be happy to get in touch!
Location: Zagreb or Osijek.