Why should you apply?
You don’t want to jump from project to project; you want to work on something long term where quality is preferred over quantity?
You are looking for a stimulating and fun work environment where you’ll be surrounded by people who strive to become better every day?
You’re on the right track!
We are a team of 60+ enthusiastic and friendly people gathered around one product – Lemax – which is among the 5 best software solutions for tourist companies in the world!
What are you going to do?
- Design and develop solutions using .NET Framework
- Write unit tests
- Continuously improve code base and remove technical debt
- Providing technical leadership to development team and assigning tasks
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers
- Collaborate with the product team and create technical documentation from functional specifications
- Supervising client project technical implementation
Who are we looking for?
A developer who has the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of professional experience of software development
- Experience and ability to manage project technical implementation from a higher level and breaking down the implementation into tasks to be assigned to software engineers
- Experience and ability to lead and manage assigned tasks and provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering deliverables
- Ability to provide input in the development of internal tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Ability to effectively manage scope and expectations on individual assignments
A developer who has the following technical qualifications:
- Strong experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework) or Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Database Design and Object Relational Mapping Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of Angular, React or similar JS framework is a big plus
- Good knowledge of programming patterns, techniques and best OO practices is a big plus i.e. SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, DRY, YAGNI etc.
- Ability to write clean and concise code in a team environment is a big plus
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.