Company type:Tour Operator
One of the most important things is, I have a very good feeling about data and its consistency which makes me sleep well at night. I have a good feeling that there won’t be a limit where we can take our company with Lemax.
Challenge: needed a system to support their growth, eliminate mistakes and sum up all the data
ClassicGolf was established in 2009 and they focus on the high-end golf travel market. For this Case Study, we talked to Marc Limschou, the Managing Director of ClassicGolf.
The search for core software started more than five years ago. The company was growing at 20% year over year, and they were aware they needed a system to support the growth. Their current system could not support their processes, and that started to strain their employees significantly.
- They needed to know all the contracts, track payments and invoice manually, they were building the outgoing documents manually without standardization and visual identity, etc., which led to making mistakes that were, in the end, costly for ClassicGolf
- As Marc puts it, they needed to have the data at their fingertips to support the business’s scaling.
Solution and impact: standardized documentation, unified data, eliminated errors – a positive impact on revenue and cash flow
When selecting their software provider, they needed to be convinced that the software provider would grow as their company grows and that the product is flexible enough to support their niche – golf vacations.
When it comes to a decision, the Lemax sales approach and knowledge of the industry, and the possibilities our software offers were the key factors that made ClassicGolf swing our way.
Marc pointed out several significant values he sees since using Lemax.
- They finally have standardized documents in line with their brand, without taking a long time to produce them – it happens with a click of a button.
- Marc pointed out how he can sleep at night now that he’s confident about the data he gets from Lemax. It allows them to be consistent and to streamline the internal processes more efficiently.
- With the old way of work, they made all the offers, invoicing, and payments manually. That meant that they were making errors when calculating prices, or they’ve paid certain suppliers more than once. By error elimination, they stopped losing money on such mistakes, directly impacting their revenue and cash flow.