Lemax is a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. With more than 35+ customers globally, we are leading the innovation and changing how travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their clients and partners. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners.
Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry and impact the global market with our all-encompassing solution. Our mission is to enable tour operators to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our team consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
Join our dynamic team as a Customer Care Specialist and leverage your skills to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Supporting clients in all their questions and issues to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Analyzing, tracking, and prioritizing support tickets in a prompt manner on a daily basis
- Assigning support tickets to relevant team members or resolving them independently through problem analysis, research, and website testing
- Continuous communication with customers from all over the world via e-mail, MS Teams, and telephone
- Close cooperation with all internal teams (IT, Sales, Implementation department) in order to improve both our company’s and our clients’ business processes
- Documentation creation and maintenance for Lemax Software users: knowledge base site, user manuals, notifications, customer reports, meeting minutes, how-to guides, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of work experience (student jobs count too!)
- University degree or soon graduation
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to communicate technical terms in a user-friendly language
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Care roles
- Degree or about to graduate in the fields of economics or technical sciences
What’s in it for you as a Customer Care Specialist?
- Professional growth – we care about your knowledge and skills and want to support your career potential and aspiration.
- You will be challenged daily to understand our customers’ user issues and provide the best solutions – the learning curve goes up!
- Chance to advance your career in the areas of SaaS software development and tourism business processes.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with positive relationships and generally good people.
But, that’s not all:
- Hybrid Work Model – sliding working hours with the possibility of remote work, ten days per month
- Gamification Program – contribute beyond your daily tasks, go the extra mile, and win valuable prizes
- 100% Covered Sick Leave – we’ve got you covered – receive full compensation for your sick leave period
- Exchangeable Public Holidays – public holidays can be exchanged for another day off within the same month
- Workspace Healthy Perks – standing desks, ergonomic chairs, fresh fruit, and more to keep you healthy
- Skills & Knowledge Boost – boost your knowledge with conferences and various internal educational events
- Days off for Life Events – significant events, like your child’s first day of school, shouldn’t be missed
- New Mum Benefits – work part-time for a month after your maternity leave and receive a full salary
- Free Parking Spots – the most important thing in the morning is coffee and not looking for parking
Find out more about selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our growing Customer Care team, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.
Application deadline: Open until filled.