We are a team of 70+ enthusiastic and friendly people gathered around one product – Lemax software – which is among the 5 best software solutions for tourist agencies and tour operators in the world!
Who are you?
You are a positive, dynamic, cooperative and proactive person who is a fast learner and hungry for new knowledge.
Your education, knowledge and skills:
- Logical thinking and analytical skills are very important in order to learn how our software works, so if you enjoy analytical tasks – you are the one!
- You have a University degree or you are soon about to graduate (preferably in the fields of economics or technical sciences, but it is not mandatory)
- At least 1 year of work experience (student jobs count too!)
- Ability to communicate technical terms in a user-friendly language
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
What do we offer?
Your growth! We don’t only care about your skills, but we also know how to recognize and develop your potential.
You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our customers’ user issues and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop! In our friendly and fast-paced environment, you will have continuous knowledge training and a chance to advance your career in the areas of SaaS software development and tourism business processes.
Your main tasks?
- Supporting clients in all their questions and issues in order to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Analyzing, tracking and prioritizing support tickets in a prompt manner on a daily basis
- Assigning support tickets to relevant team members or resolving them independently through problem analysis, research and website testing
- Continuous communication with customers from all over the world via e-mail, Skype and telephone
- Close cooperation with all internal teams (IT, sales, implementation department…) in order to improve both our company’s and our clients’ business processes
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.