Lemax is a product company that leads innovation, transforming the way travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their clients and partners through digitalization. Our product is a web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. We are proud to have over 35 clients globally, with our product being their core business solution, effectively addressing their key challenges. We see ourselves as strategic partners to our clients.
Our team consists of 100+ people, in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our own resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
We’re in search of a Head of Implementation to drive successful delivery and software adoption of projects at Lemax and to drive our Implementation team. The goal is to ensure our clients get the most out of our solutions. By understanding our product, client needs, and Lemax’s goals, this person will play a significant role in ensuring our clients are happy and that Lemax is successful. They’ll be an integral part of our management team and the Implementation department, with a strong influence on our company’s results and team performance.
Drive the Client Portfolio and Project Delivery
- Ensure consistent delivery quality and successful software adoption in all projects
- Lead project planning and delivery – teams, deadlines and our organization
- Monitor project delivery on various aspects, such as budget, quality, timing, scope, and customer satisfaction
- Manage the profitability of our project portfolio
- Act as a first/second level for resolving escalations and central responsibility in presales activities
- Improve our implementation processes to align with company growth
- Foster strong collaboration with the Sales Department
- Maintain close collaboration with Customer Care, Customer Success, and Product teams
Drive the Implementation team
- Lead all department employees – roles, workload, planning, scalability, satisfaction, motivation and work quality
- Drive the long-term development and training of team members
- Drive the hiring and onboarding processes for new team members
- Oversee the processes and results of teams within the department
Drive the company goals
- Support the company’s strategy by executing goals through the Implementation department
- Foster strong cooperation with Lemax peers, colleagues, and clients
Who are we looking for in Head of Implementation?
Experience and knowledge
- 10+ years of working in IT industry, with experience in leading project delivery and client portfolio management
- Experience of leading and guiding a team of consultants and project managers
- Experience of working with enterprise clients
- Experience in presales activities and project planning from the start
- Experience of developing and scaling the team
- Experience in managing project profitability and department operational costs
- English language proficiency required
Skills & Mindset
- Passion for delivering high-quality service
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Focus on development, improvement, and innovation
- Strong strategic thinking with focus on business results
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Global mindset – adapting to different cultures and appreciating diversities
- Willingness to occasionally travel and shift work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to create, influence, change, and add value to Lemax’s business and culture
- Working on projects that bring digital transformation to our clients’ businesses and deliver significant value to their operations
- Making a long-lasting impact in the digitalization of the travel industry (one of the fastest-growing industries in the world)
- Working in a company focused on the development of a single product with product market fit and proven success in the global market
- Opportunity to contribute and grow within our leadership team
- An opportunity to establish processes and build a team that aligns with the projects
- Leading the team of professionals, but above all, great people
- Find benefits that we offer to the Lemax employees
If you find that this description aligns with your professional aspirations, with a desire to elevate your career within such an environment, we invite you to apply as Head of Implementation and engage in further dialogue with us!
How to apply?
Please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.