Are you tired of jumping from project to project, switching technologies and micro-customizations?
Instead, how about a chance to build one product, focus primarily on quality, not just quantity, and make a long-lasting impact?
We are Lemax, a team of 90+ ambitious experts building one cloud-based SaaS, B2B core solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our team has already released some unique functionalities that none of our competitors have and we’ve got many ideas in store to take it to the next level.
We are looking for developers who are excited and driven by the intellectual challenge of building and scaling one product, creating in-house innovations to transform one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Why could this be a good opportunity for you?
We have offices in Zagreb and Osijek, with most of our team in the Zagreb office on the top floor. When we ask them how they feel about Lemax, they often point out our willingness to deal with problems head on, and constantly change and improve. Lemax employees have quite a lot of space to make an impact, and not just in the work they do, but also on the organizational level. And basically everyone praises the work atmosphere, thanks to friendly people who are always willing to offer a helping hand and our strict no-ego policy.
Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level in the next 5 years and digitally transform the travel industry. We have a clear strategy on how to advance our product to support that goal, and it includes an entire technological transformation:
- Rewriting a monolithic application developed in .NET and #C to make it more modular (microservices)
- Rewriting the code using the latest standards and best practices (migrating from .NET to .NET Core)
- Redesigning the UI
Other things you might find interesting:
- You will be under technical leadership from engineering experts with 15+ years of experience in building and scaling large SaaS applications.
- The majority of our 30-member Engineering team are mid and senior developers who like to go to great lengths to help each other improve their code and coding skills.
- We have a really positive and casual work atmosphere and plenty of benefits & perks we don’t like to brag about because we realize they’re nice to have, but they won’t necessarily make you leave or stay. If we meet in person, we’ll tell you more about them. In the meantime, take a peek at >> Life at Lemax
- Depending on your skills and preferences, there is a possibility to develop your leadership skills and advance into a team lead role, although this is not required. As we are expanding our Engineering department, we will look for developers with an affinity to lead others and grow their potential.
- And last, but not least: developers can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 11,000-14,000 HRK, or more, depending on your knowledge and experience level.
If you’re at all worried about the impact of COVID-19 on our business, check our CEO’s blog post explaining exactly how bright is the future of tourism – and Lemax.
What are you going to do?
- Concentrate only on one product
- Design and develop solutions using .NET and .NET Core Framework
- Write unit tests
- Continuously improve the code base and remove technical debt
- Possibility to mentor and guide junior engineers
- Pitch ideas for building a new software architecture
- Collaborate with the product team and create technical documentation from functional specifications
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a developer with the following skillset:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to independently manage assigned tasks to achieve defined objectives
- Willingness to proactively suggest code improvements and assist team members
- Big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills
And these technical qualifications:
- Apart from writing clean and concise code in a team environment, we’ll give extra credit for Angular, React, Vue.js or similar JS framework.
- You also have excellent knowledge of data modeling and experience of working with relational databases like MS SQL Server.
How to join our team?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Otherwise, if you’re not sure or would like to learn more about how your life as a developer at Lemax would look, feel free to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Location: Zagreb or Osijek.