Lemax is a SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry. Our mission is to enable clients to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our clients are positioned worldwide, operating on a global scale. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners. This fills us with pride as we recognize the impact we have.
Lemax consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have bootstrapped our way to growth, strategically allocating resources toward enhancing product quality, technology, and process improvement.
Through the last decade, we have developed Lemax as a product and a service to be recognized worldwide. With a stable customer base, continuously growing ARR, and an industry ready to invest, we are preparing for a new growth stage.
For the new growth stage, we are actively seeking a Head of Product to join our Leadership team and lead the established Product team of ten members.
If you have a passion for growth, transformation, product development, and leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in decision making and overall strategy of the company
- Transfer the company’s vision to the Product team
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Define and manage product development methodology and processes
- Coordinate with company peers to ensure alignment among Sales, Product, and Marketing strategies
- Act as a leader for team and process development, facilitating continuous organizational improvements
- Financial oversight of the department
- Promote company brand in various situations
- Collaborate closely with Lemax peers, colleagues, and clients
Product strategy execution
- Manage and execute the product roadmap
- Work with the Head of Engineering to translate the product strategy and roadmap into a development schedule and optimize our ways of working
- Gather feedback from customers and internal teams and translate these into product solutions and upgrades
- Understand and drive the ROI of the product development (costs and commercial impact and value)
- Ensure visibility of product development throughout whole organization
- Oversee product development process and continuously suggest improvements
- Organize and ensure product knowhow expanded through the organization
Building and leading team
- Leading Product team of ten professionals, including Product Managers, Product Specialists, and team members focused on Product Operations
- Define KPI and targets
- Lead and coordinate team execution
- Continuous performance and personal development feedback
- Mentor and coach team members in order to support their achievement and development
- Coordinate roles and people to maximize their strengths
- Continuously monitor team efficiency
- Expansion of a Product team in order to achieve planned targets
- Recruit talent with support of People & Culture team
- Coordinate onboarding for new team members
- Continuously improve internal processes between other departments to maximize success
- Communicate goals, expectations and key values across the team
What’s in it for you?
Head of Product role is a chance for you to join a growing SaaS-based business with huge ambitions and the opportunity to dominate the market with our Product.
You will have a chance to:
- Chance to create, influence, change and add value in Lemax business
- Work collaboratively with the founder – you will help drive the next growth phase of our company and the product
- Work with a scalable SaaS product – which aims to become one of the leading solutions for the tourism industry globally
- Work on a single product with product market fit and proven success with stable customer base
- Opportunity to contribute and grow within our core Leadership team
- Play a pivotal role in guiding the success and growth of our Product team
- Defined and organized teams with dedicated team leaders who have ownership over specific processes and people-related topics within their teams
- Team of professionals, but above all, good people
If you want to understand our team a bit more, and since you will be a part of a core Leadership team as Head of Product, check out how do we work on our strategy.
Read about one of our initiatives for Product community in Croatia.
Who are we looking for in Head of Product?
- 10+ years of working in the software industry, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience in product management, business analysis, and project management within software-related roles throughout career
- A proven track record of building and scaling high-performing teams
- Experience in building individuals and team from junior to senior levels
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- A strong ‘can-do’ mindset and a readiness to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Openness to work actively with clients and understand their needs
- Croatian and English language proficiency required
- Global mindset – adapting to different cultures and appreciating diversities
- Willingness to occasionally travel and shift work hours to engage with clients from different time zones (on average 1-2 times in a quarter)
If you find that this description aligns with your professional aspirations, with a desire to elevate your career within such an environment, we invite you to apply and engage in further dialogue with us!
How to apply?
Please submit your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.