Lemax is a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. With more than 35+ customers globally, we are leading the innovation and changing how travel companies do business by enabling them to focus more on their clients and partners. Our product is their core business solution and solves their core problems – so we see ourselves as their strategic partners.
Our vision is to digitalize the multi-day tour industry and impact the global market with our all-encompassing solution. Our mission is to enable tour operators to create, sell, and operate multi-day tours efficiently and ensure end-to-end integration with their suppliers and customers.
Our team consists of 100+ people in our offices in Zagreb and Osijek. Over the years, we have achieved growth with our resources, and we consciously invest in product quality, technology, people, and process improvement to enable the scaling we desire.
We are looking for a salesperson with a passion for digital transformation → if you see yourself in this sentence, join us in bringing new ideas and technologies to our clients as Account Executive, and make a real impact on their businesses. You will be responsible for successfully selling the Lemax value proposition to our Ideal customer profile (ICP). Your goal is to understand the client’s business processes and business objectives, together with them prepare a Business Case and make sure that our solution enables their business growth.
- Acquiring new business and driving sales on defined territories
- Owning an end-to-end sales cycle, converting qualified leads to clients and guiding them through our defined sales funnel
- Researching and identifying decision makers and other buyer personas within those organizations and act as a trusted expert by building good relationships
- Educating potential clients on Lemax “of the shelf” solution, identifying all the pain points and values for clients, discussing their business objectives and business case with adopting Lemax solution
- Conducting and leading meetings with clients, collecting project-related information, and preparing inputs for our Solution Consultant team
- Doing Product Demo for prospects and present product information that resolves key business challenges
- Cooperating with the Solution Consultants who contribute to sales with deep understanding of customers processes and defining a right solution for them
- Successfully transitioning accounts to the Customer Services team
- Managing your rolling sales pipeline and achieving your goals
- Keeping the CRM (Salesforce) updated, ensuring all information is accurate, relevant, and current
Good to know:
If you want to understand the sales approach we nurture, here is a good read we recommend.
Who are we looking for in Account Executive?
Education & Experience
- University degree (Business or Computer Science education background preferable but not mandatory)
- History of over-quota achievement in competitive markets
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in software sales roles, new business development and digital transformation projects)
Skills, knowledge and mindset
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – the proficiency of the English language is mandatory
- Self-starter mindset with “can do” attitude – taking strong accountability for personal results
- Strategic mindset for discovering new clients
- Strong logical and analytical skills to help you map customers’ problems to Lemax solution and understand value proposition for client
- Ability to speak and sell to the C-level Executives
- Ability to negotiate deals and make thoughtful business decisions
- Global mindset – adapting to different cultures and appreciating diversities
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- Sales approach in the Vertical SaaS – focusing on long-term client satisfaction & transforming the travel industry
- As Account Executive, you will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory of becoming one of the leading solution for the tourism industry globally
- The opportunity to access competitive international markets and unlock new potential – both for our company and for our customers on 6 continents
- Demand for digital solutions in the travel industry is in constant increase, the global tour operator software market is projected to be valued at $1.2 billion by 2026, with annual growth rate 17%.
- You will act as a consultant and a technology partner to our clients worldwide, educate them on the value of digitalization for their business, and be a support in a change of the way they run their businesses.
- Example for that is a statement from our client: “Lemax allowed us to add more tours, which had a direct impact on our business by ensuring additional revenue. With a 43% increase in the number of tours, our profit has grown by 20% since using Lemax. We were safe to invest in increasing not only the total number but also the quality of our tours.”
- Working closely with Solution Consultants to successfully present Lemax value
- Opportunity to travel
- Benefits that we offer to the Lemax employees
- Skills & Knowledge Boost – boost your knowledge with conferences and various internal educational events (tech rally, retrospectives)
- Gamification Program – contribute beyond your daily tasks, go the extra mile, and win valuable prizes
- Hybrid Work Model – sliding working hours with the possibility of remote work, ten days per month
- 100% Covered Sick Leave – we’ve got you covered – receive full compensation for your sick leave period
- Exchangeable Public Holidays – public holidays can be exchanged for another day off within the same month
- Days off for Life Events – significant events, like your child’s first day of school, shouldn’t be missed
- New Mum Benefits – work part-time for a month after your maternity leave and receive a full salary
- Workspace Healthy Perks – standing desks, ergonomic chairs, fresh fruit, and more to keep you healthy
- Free Parking Spots – the most important thing in the morning is coffee and not looking for parking
Find out more about the selection process at Lemax.
How to apply?
If you want to join our Sales team as Account Executive, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.
Application deadline: Open until filled.