Account Executive (m/f)
- Full time
- Zagreb office
Salesperson with a passion for digital transformation. → If you recognize yourself in this sentence, join us in bringing new ideas and technologies to our clients, and make a real impact on their businesses.
Lemax is a global web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. It is a highly scalable software that grows businesses of more than 35 customers worldwide. Not only is this product their core business solution, but it also frees them from doing manual work and helps them provide a better customer experience.
We are a team of 100+ ambitious professionals gathered around this one product.
Why this career opportunity might be interesting for you?
- You would be selling a core business software that digitizes and streamlines business processes of tour operators, DMCs, and travel agencies worldwide and allows them to do what they’re meant to do best: provide unforgettable experiences to their travelers.
- Demand for digital solutions in the travel industry is on the rise, the global tour operator software market is projected to be valued at $1.2 billion by 2026, with an annual growth rate of 17%.
- You will act as a consultant and a technology partner to our clients worldwide, educate them on the value of digitalization for their business, and be a support in the change of the way they run their businesses.
What will you do?
Account Executive is responsible for successfully selling the Lemax value proposition to our Ideal customer profile (ICP). Your goal is to understand the client’s business processes and business objectives, prepare a Business Case together with them, and make sure that our solution enables their business growth.
Specifically, your job will be:
- Acquiring new business and driving sales on defined territories.
- Owning an end-to-end sales cycle, converting qualified leads to clients, and guiding them through our defined sales funnel.
- Researching and identifying decision makers and other buyer personas within those organizations and act as a trusted expert by building good relationships.
- Educating potential clients on Lemax “off-the-shelf” solution, identifying all the pain points and values for clients, discussing their business objectives and business case with adopting Lemax solution.
- Conducting and leading meetings with clients, collecting project-related information, and preparing inputs for our Solution Consultant team.
- Presenting Product Demos and product information that resolves our prospects’ key business challenges.
- Cooperating with the Solution Consultant team who contribute to sales with a deep understanding of customers’ processes and defining a right solution for them.
- Successfully transitioning accounts to the Customer Services team.
- Managing your rolling sales pipeline and achieving your goals.
- Keeping the CRM (Salesforce) updated, ensuring all information is accurate, relevant, and current.
Good to know:
If you want to understand the sales approach our sales team nurtures, here is a good read we recommend.
Who are we looking for in an Account Executive?
Education & Experience
- University degree (Business or Computer Science education background preferable but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years of experience (preferably in sales roles and digital transformation projects)
- History of over-quota achievement in competitive markets
Skills, knowledge, and mindset
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – the proficiency of the English language is mandatory
- Self-starter mindset with “can do” attitude – taking strong accountability for personal results
- Strategic mindset for discovering new clients
- Strong logical and analytical skills to help you map customers’ problems to Lemax solution and understand value proposition for clients
- Ability to speak and sell to the C-level Executives
- Ability to negotiate deals and make thoughtful business decisions
- Great communication and relationship-building skills
- Global mindset – adapting to different cultures and appreciating diversities
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
What do we offer?
- Sales approach in the Vertical SaaS – focusing on long-term client satisfaction & transforming the travel industry
- You will work with a highly scalable SaaS product – which is on the trajectory of becoming one of the leading solutions for the tourism industry globally
- The opportunity to access competitive international markets and unlock new potential – both for our company and for our clients on 6 continents
- The opportunity to develop your professional knowledge and skills in the rapidly growing and highly challenging travel and SaaS business domains
- Working closely with Solution Consultants and Sales Operations as Sales team members
- Close cooperation with other product enthusiasts and experts in this field who will encourage and enhance your professional growth
- Opportunity to travel
How to apply?
If you want to join our Sales team as an Account Executive, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). We will process your application as soon as it arrives.