We are a team of 80+ enthusiastic and ambitious professionals gathered around one product – Lemax software – which is among the leading software solutions for travel companies in the world! We are looking for a Sales consultant who enjoys setting (and achieving) challenging goals and wants to be the driving force behind our company’s rise to the position of global market leader.
Why SaaS Sales Consultant position might be interesting for you?
- You would be selling core business software – SaaS solution which is transforming and digitalizing businesses of tourist agencies and tour operators all over the world – and hence significantly increasing their profit
- You would work on the market whose value is over 5 billion EUR per year and has a lot of potentials: there is still no market leader and IT and tourism are the fastest growing and highly competitive industries worldwide
- Since our goal is to become a market leader by 2023, by acquiring new customers, you will have a direct impact on our positioning as number one in the industry
Your main tasks?
Sales Consultants are responsible for successfully selling the Lemax Software value proposition to already qualified leads. Your goal is not just to sell for the sake of selling, but to make sure that our product is compatible with our clients’ business processes – and that it really solves their problems. Target clients are all around the world.
- Closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Engaging in all sales process steps with the focus on product presentation, negotiation and contract signing
- Presenting the Lemax software product online or on-site
- Communicating with project managers and other team members about customers’ needs and the success of project delivery
- Continuous search and tracking of clients, market and competition
- Working on constant improvements of the sales process
Who are we looking for?
Your education and experience:
- University degree (Business or Computer Science education background preferable but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years of experience (preferably in sales roles)
- History of over-quota achievement in competitive markets
Your skills and knowledge:
- As clients view our Sales consultants as partners who improve their businesses, you will need to deeply understand our customers’ needs and effectively articulate the value that our product will bring to their business
- Ability to negotiate deals and make thoughtful business decisions
- Strong logical and analytical skills will help you map customers’ problems to Lemax software and solve problems
- Self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
- Ability to influence customers, teammates and co-workers and build relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
How to apply?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your CV via the submission form (Apply for this job button below). Applications are processed as soon as they arrive.